Yamato Toys USA Luis Royo DC Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread but this was posted on Facebook
10922797_10153275169734206_928288828763161938_n.jpg

10384305_10153275169854206_5610914105760214876_n.jpg

10968450_10153275169899206_566532947387630846_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Yamoto Toys USA gets DC License?

I like it a Harley statue without the big boobs i’m shocked.

Hmmm.. This is definitely the most humanly realistic version of Harley I've yet to see, but what I like most about her are her comic booky exagerated features and those seem to be gone from this piece. Human flesh tones can also be hit or miss when it comes to production PVC pieces. Sometimes they can be almost see-through.

This is one of the best Harley statues I've seen--the only others that can match it are the DC Direct Bruce Timm Black and White and the Arkham City statues. I think this blows the Sideshow PF out of the water, and I'll be ordering it to go with the Yamato Catwoman I already own.

Hmmm.. This is definitely the most humanly realistic version of Harley I've yet to see, but what I like most about her are her comic booky exagerated features and those seem to be gone from this piece. Human flesh tones can also be hit or miss when it comes to production PVC pieces. Sometimes they can be almost see-through.

I'm going to assume this is the Prototype but from what I've seen of Yamoto's PVC pieces, they turn out pretty good. However I was just on their site and the Luis Royo 1/6th Catwoman is actually resin, so this might not be PVC.

Love it. I wasn't sure when I first saw the illustration but seeing it finished I think it's great, and the ball is so unique for a base. May very well pick this one up.

Wow, looks like a real person

I agree with you. That's what comic characters are all about ...extraordinary abilities, superhuman powers and exaggerated physical form. That's what makes superheroes/villains different from normal people. This is more like a statue of a girl in cosplay.

Hmmm, I don't know. She looks half asleep? Stoned? Both?

I'd be interested in seeing a Poison Ivy in this style. I'm guessing she is probably the next one in the line.

Hmm interesting, these guys are only a 15 minute drive away from me. I drive by them all the time but never thought about going in cause i've never seen their products until now XD I'll be watching their DC line since this Harley actually looks pretty damn good.

She's up for PO on BBTS. Very tempting, and yes she is actually resin, not PVC.

Back