Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it wont be accurate to the game model, hopefully NECA makes the head slightly bigger then the actual game model.

Will wait for the actual prototype first if not the final product before ordering. Arkham Knight costume is a bit more streamlined and has smaller armor plates on shoulders, knees, and forearms -- will see first how NECA would handle the joints. Arkham Origins design made it easy for NECA to hide the articulation very well :)

I'm sure this is going to look fantastic like everything NECA makes ('cept for Ripley).

And kudos to NECA for not increasing the price just because like everybody does these days.

WOW it looks amazing! I love what NECA has been doing with the Batman license. Hope to see an Arkham City version eventually.

i did not get the West and Keaton version (maybe down the road), but i have the arkham origins and it is a killer. will surely get this one.

This looks great. Will do as stand in for Bale next to the TDK Joker already on my shelf. Would be better if NECA would do a TDK Batman though ....

This looks great. Will do as stand in for Bale next to the TDK Joker already on my shelf. Would be better if NECA would do a TDK Batman though ....

He will go great with joker. I have joker also since missed out on Enterbay one. Got neca joker new shipped for 78.00.

batman and pacific rim 1/4's are a must..don't even have to think about it.

True. Pacific Rim and 1989 Batman & AO Batman brought me back to buying NECA 18-inchers. The last time prior to that were the earliest Predator and Big Chap.

As for this figure, I look forward to seeing how NECA would produce the cape. From photos and early game demos it seems that this costume sports a multi-media cape: part-fabric, part-pleather.

Back