Beauty and the Beast (live action) - starring Emma Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Emma Watson announced today that she will be playing Belle in the live action version of "Beauty and the Beast" :love :love :yess:

EyftA2s.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/emmawatson?fref=nf
Emma Watson to Star in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' (Exclusive)

Yeah, I thought Maleficent was average at best, but then, I'm not the audience for this kind of thing. Having daughters, I watch the Disney princess stuff, but it ain't by choice.

I now understand what women feel like when they announce comic book movies and guys go crazy. :lol In fairness to my lack of enthusiasm, this is being directed by the Twilight guy though.

I now understand what women feel like when they announce comic book movies and guys go crazy. :lol
That's a good analogy. Studio execs should try to capitalize on the nostalgia of girls the age of us, because they've made billions doing so for boys with Transformers and the various comic book movies. Rainbow Bright, the movie can't be far away.

Yeah, I thought Maleficent was average at best, but then, I'm not the audience for this kind of thing. Having daughters, I watch the Disney princess stuff, but it ain't by choice.

I actually enjoyed Maleficent. Or maybe it was the fact that I saw it while on a Disney cruise with a glass of rum and Coke in my hand. :monkey3

Back