McFarlane to make "24" Statues... I mean "Figures"...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector Freak

Super Freak
Reaction score
24_jack_photo_01_dp.jpg

The first proto looks terrible. The face is so generic. Hopefully when they say "Not final product" they mean it.

And now 3 companies have a "24" figure license.

Last edited:
Re: McFarlane to make "24" Figures

Interesting base, it almost looks like it has some form of countdown function.

Or it is a really cool alarm clock! You can wake up to, "THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIIIIIIIIIIME!"

First off, I love this show. However, I am concerned with the wide array of products that are starting to be offered. They all seem to cheapen the show. I hope this is the last of crappy 24 products we see.

Darth Roranous said:
First off, I love this show. However, I am concerned with the wide array of products that are starting to be offered. They all seem to cheapen the show. I hope this is the last of crappy 24 products we see.

The two Medicom figures were a nice novelty. The rest is overkill.

I disagree about the Medicoms being enough. Those are severely overpriced import items. I want a quality US product. Not sure if this is it, but I'll reserve judgment until it ships.

All I know is that I want a Jack Bauer doll/figure that is between $20-$50. This may be a statuesque toy, but it might look very cool displayed. The facial likeness actually looks decent. I think it loses something because of the downcast head and the angle the picture was taken from. Those are definitely Kiefer's eyes.

Some of McFarlane's products are nice. They may not be great for play value, but I don't plan to sit on the floor and have Jack interrogate my Rocky statue anytime soon.

Can't stand Keifer Sutherland or this show. I tried watching it once and I was bored outta my mind! Am I really supposed to believe that all that crap happens in just 24 Hours? Please. :rolleyes:

The good thing about these different companies is that since they aren't the sole produce of "24" merchandise they need to be careful to offer a high quality product to compete with the others.

Morgan the Raider said:
I disagree about the Medicoms being enough. Those are severely overpriced import items. I want a quality US product. Not sure if this is it, but I'll reserve judgment until it ships.

Which ironically is made in China?! :confused:

Re: McFarlane to make "24" Figures

LOTRFan said:
Interesting base, it almost looks like it has some form of countdown function.

Or it is a really cool alarm clock! You can wake up to, "THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIIIIIIIIIIME!"

I wan't my alarm clock to wake me up to Jack yelling "DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The ill Jedi said:
Can't stand Keifer Sutherland or this show. I tried watching it once and I was bored outta my mind! Am I really supposed to believe that all that crap happens in just 24 Hours? Please. :rolleyes:

yea, right on!!!

but i do believe a man can fly, shoot lazers out of his eyes and see thru anything but lead, or a man can turn into a green hulk, or that a guy can shoot webs out of his wrists and climb up buildings, or that some space monks have these super nifty lazer sabers, can move objects with their minds, and can convince the cops not to steal their robots..:rotfl

Morgan the Raider said:

All I know is that I want a Jack Bauer doll/figure that is between $20-$50. This may be a statuesque toy, but it might look very cool displayed. The facial likeness actually looks decent. I think it loses something because of the downcast head and the angle the picture was taken from. Those are definitely Kiefer's eyes.

Some of McFarlane's products are nice. They may not be great for play value, but I don't plan to sit on the floor and have Jack interrogate my Rocky statue anytime soon.

Actually I think the eyes are the only thing off. He has a Krycek thing going on there.

Pretty cool. Not sure if I will get it or not, as I don't collect figures. But, shoot I can display him anywhere....

Maybe, just maybe I may get a P.F. Jack Bauer one day after all.

:blissy

I assume these are NOT the aforementioned 12"? If they are that would make a great 1/6 diorama after you get rid of the figure.

Buttmunch said:
Actually I think the eyes are the only thing off. He has a Krycek thing going on there.

I think it looks pretty good, but the forehead seems too "tall"; gives the head a weird look.

lcummins said:
I think it looks pretty good, but the forehead seems too "tall"; gives the head a weird look.

It is probably the angle but it make him look like he is squinting and then has Krycek's oil eyes. It just doesn't look right. McFarlane is one of the best (if not the best) at this scale. It will look like Jack/Kiefer. Anyone know what day this is from. I'm a 24 newbie so try to keep any spoilers related to the day it comes from as little as possible please. - 3 hours away from finishing season 1! :D Man I'm tired of Kim getting kidnapped every 3 hours. :monkey4

Buttmunch said:
It is probably the angle but it make him look like he is squinting and then has Krycek's oil eyes. It just doesn't look right. McFarlane is one of the best (if not the best) at this scale. It will look like Jack/Kiefer. Anyone know what day this is from. I'm a 24 newbie so try to keep any spoilers related to the day it comes from as little as possible please. - 3 hours away from finishing season 1! :D Man I'm tired of Kim getting kidnapped every 3 hours. :monkey4

The scene seems similar to a few I remember, but having watched each "day" only once, I am not the best to ask. But, OMG, are you in for a treat!! They just get better and better after Day 1.

lcummins said:
The scene seems similar to a few I remember, but having watched each "day" only once, I am not the best to ask. But, OMG, are you in for a treat!! They just get better and better after Day 1.

Wait until you guys see Day 6! This will be the best season yet! You guys won't believe what happens. People are going to be talking about this.

Back