Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 4) David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
They posted a picture of the painted sculpt on Twitter. Coming sooner than later?

image1.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

Wow! Wish he was smiling a bit but this looks amazing!

Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

Wow, that looks really good, I may have to break my rule of only getting one version of each Doctor now :slap

He really looks great. Better than v.1 even. But I can't see myself getting multiples of any Doctors but 4 and 7.

I also think this is a definite improvement over the first - but I already have the 12th Doctor and his TARDIS on preorder, so I will have to let this one go.

To me this is the definitive 10. I wish I had passed on the first. I'll get this but it'll stretch me thin. BCS just finished charging me for the 1st and 11th and those aren't shipping for a while. I'm surprised with the backlog they have they'd be heading towards yet another PO.

this proto does look much better than the prod ver of first release but will it hold up in production? i hope so, if the production piece looks like that then im sold.

Well, just because we're seeing this doesn't mean a pre-order is imminent. Still waiting to pre-order Moriarty and Mycroft from the Sherlock line. With the 1st Doctor coming in January and the Weeping Angels in March, we're about due another pre-order soon, though.

The likeness looks fantastic. I probably won't go for a second 10, though.

He really looks great. Better than v.1 even. But I can't see myself getting multiples of any Doctors but 4 and 7.

To me this is the definitive 10. I wish I had passed on the first. I'll get this but it'll stretch me thin. BCS just finished charging me for the 1st and 11th and those aren't shipping for a while. I'm surprised with the backlog they have they'd be heading towards yet another PO.

10 goes for good money on eBay, so I'm sure you could get version 2 paid for and probably have some left over.

Not liking the maroon shirt, but easily replaced, and otherwise looks stellar.

Also I hope he comes with his overcoat again.

I believe he is supposed to come with the overcoat. If I got him, though, it'd be to display this version without it, myself. But still not sure I need another 10th Doctor. I might wait and see how in-hand pics turn out and hope I can order him then.

I'll be getting this one since I missed the first version. Is that a second head sculpt behind him or the first one?

I have the first version. This can easily pass as the meta-crisis doctor :)

I'll be getting this one since I missed the first version. Is that a second head sculpt behind him or the first one?

Looks like the first head, to me.

Something about that hair......eh. Not loving it. Reminds me of french fries. :cuckoo:

I have the first version. This can easily pass as the meta-crisis doctor :)

Yeah, it's just about there. Just a different shirt and you've nailed it.

doctor_who_return_2.jpg

Back