Please show me your coolest PREDATOR POSES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I only just got my very first predator figure. My Favourite design: Scar Predator.

Now I am looking for inspiration to give him a cool pose. Most pictures I see are more like a museum pose.

I would love to try something like this Legendary Scale format picture, but the one leg won't support the weight of this figure.

Attachments

• 1wolfpredsideshow4.jpg
    1wolfpredsideshow4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 661
I'm afraid to put my hot toys figs in too extreme of poses because they might break

the early neca ones are kinda lacking in articulation and this is about the best I could get out of the 1/4th scale

Every now and then I dust them off with with a super soft brush and use a wash cloth or once in a great while take them apart and wash certain things like the head for the dreads and stuff like that it's funny these figures are not as fragile as you think my celtic fell about 8 time form about 5 feet and the only thing that happens was the netting broke on the leg I'm not as scared to do what I do to them now as I use to like paint , adding quills cutting up stuff ect I like mine to be different from all the other ones even if it's just something little like celtics blade were cut and melted for when he cuts off grids tail I use to be afraid of doing things to them because they are expensive

Thanks Mike! Looks like the legs have frozen on my berserker and its way too late to fix them right now. 3AM is probably a little late to messing around with figures anyways :lol

Preds 005.jpg

Preds 014.jpg

Preds 019.jpg

Back