Statue PCS 1/3 Klassic Sub-Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a teaser for now. It appears we may see this for pre-order in February.

10950393_924333350921744_664196189_n.jpg

What!!! I have no money left!!!

This is only an assumption. Jerry said the next MK pre-order will either be MK9 Sub or MKK 1/3 Sub. It looks like MKK 1/3 is taking priority.

It almost looks like the sculpt is near completion. Add a spin and a head, and some paint. Done.

My pre-order list is getting ridiculous. And I see that Devil's Latex is working on an awesome Beetlejuice mask/bust. No monies!!!

Oh ****. I forgot about that. I hope it's March then. I'm only getting Akuma to put money towards the MK line anyways <_< I'm running out! LOL

MK X Sub Zero is also coming out soon. Too many Sub Zeros even though I'm excited for this.

I would like to jump on this. But its mostly going to be fabric which will hide a majority of the sculpt. Also PCS is always hit or miss in the quality department. Lastly, they have a tendency to change up the production piece. Klassic Scorpion comes to mind. His eyes went from solid white to having a yellowish tint. Right now its a pass

This guy again. The klassics are old... Pcs got much better... But the klassic ninjas are still awesome.

PCS are always looking to improve their sculpts even after Pre ordering. Balrog is getting a better quality robe, we are getting a third Ryu head sculpt!

You are talking about the old days Camero.

PCS are always looking to improve their sculpts even after Pre ordering. Balrog is getting a better quality robe, we are getting a third Ryu head sculpt!

You are talking about the old days Camero.

I hope so. Because no matter how cool Jerry seems online, at the end of the day we are all consumers & he's a producer of high end items. Yet, his statues have a long history of complications.

Last edited:
I dunno. He's one of the only companies who actually takes advice from the fans and gets feedback. That's a plus in my books.

I dunno. He's one of the only companies who actually takes advice from the fans and gets feedback. That's a plus in my books.

In mine too, but could you imagine if Side Show made the type of mistakes PCS makes constantly...Pure drama. Look, I know a lot of you guys have deep pockets (money to spend), and I respect that. Unfortunately, I don't. I have to make my purchases carefully. The truth is, I might be able to work a 1:3 character into my budget, but right now I am very skeptical, if they can create a quality product & if it does come out good, they have a knack for either changing the line (i.e. dropping MK9 for Klassic) and/or tampering w/ the scale (I love MK9 Shao Khan but let's be honest, he didn't feel like SK)

Back