Budget Stark - "First Look" Darth Vader Egg Attack from Kids Logic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
"First Look" Darth Vader Egg Attack from Kids Logic

It comes with a light up diorama base, light up light saber, lights on the belt and sound effects.

Available in summer 2015, and likely to be available from BBTS and online. For more info check the Kids Logic Website:

https://www.facebook.com/kidslogic?fref=ts

Thanks for watching

Not my thing, but looks pretty cool. Nice of you to do so much Star Wars related coverage, especially when you're not a big Star Wars fan. :clap

Summer, huh? Good. That'll give them a few months to put the chest box right side up before shipping. :banghead

darth vade.jpg

This new version is way better than the old one. I don't see why anyone would pay $200 for a static figure when they could have basically the same figure with 21 points of articulation for around $130.

This new version is way better than the old one. I don't see why anyone would pay $200 for a static figure when they could have basically the same figure with 21 points of articulation for around $130.

yes, the two figures are pretty much the same. this action figure cost just 60% of the statue.
the extra features of the statue is the light-up feature and the breathing sound.

Back