The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Truth May Still Be Out There! The X-Files potentially back!

I'd watch.

I like the idea of it as a limited series. That way they have to have an ending this time. But I'll watch whatever they do.

As long as agent Doggett and Monica Reyes come back. Also, I'm surprise this is the first X Files thread :dunno

I'm glad it's limited too. I'll be curious to see what they come up with.

I'm still waiting for the alien colonization that was supposed to happen on December 22, 2012.

isn't this like outdated? like they'll more likely hide the truth from us and protect NSA spying now a days?

Awesome hope this comes to fruition

I sure hope this happens. Never felt satisfied with the show's finale or second movie.

Oh yes please, agreed upon the second movie being a total let down. I like it now knowing that it is more like a movie length episode but as the long awaited comeback it failed badly.

The second film was a bad way to go out even if it were the equivalent of a decent standalone episode. They probably need to go back to the Alien arc if anything, but do it in a contained and planned way.

MMMMMMOLDDERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! (sic) SSSCULLYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I am down for it.

What I do hope is that they do it the 24 way, with a whole season being just one story, preferably mythology oriented. I'd like a potential passing of the torch in the end with a re- opening of the X- Files. There are plenty of stories left to be told and Mulder and Scully could act as in the shadow mentors.

I hated it when people pronounced his name Molder. There's a U there. A guy I went to school with springs to mind. Same goes for people who pronounce Christopher Reeve's last name as Reeves. Get it ****ing right.

Back