Predator Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottingcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey fellas
heres a 36minutes review of my predator cinemquettte guys check it LOL :wink1: also share your photos of the pred cm i would love to see them in your set up! cheers!

Thanks for the vid link - off to watch it now.

Here's a small "corner" of the "office" (and about 1/70 of the collection).

2015-01-18RandomCMPredshotforFreaksboard_zpsddafad3c.jpg

Almost missed the maquette hidden at the back there HMC, really shows how big the CM is! Nice line up. That must be one heck of a solid shelf ;)

I saw this on Neny Dee's channel a few days ago. I didn't know about this one back in the day. I still prefer the look of the Predator 2 version. Yet seeing this version makes me want it. This is the Predator piece unless there is another I don't know about. I don't know if you guys made the comparison but seeing what Cinemaquette did at 1/3 at $2000 and Sideshow's price of $1200 for their 1/4 Predator 2 version without lights and Cinemaquette's really well done base seems disappointing. I love that water base.

I've been really wanting a Cinemaquette or the SS Maquette lately. A statue with the size and detail of the Cinemaquette, but with an accurate headsculpt like the SS Maquette is what I really want. I just want a huge 1/3-1/2 completely accurate, definitive Predator statue.

I think I'm gonna try to hold off on these two in hopes that one of the several new collectible companies that are making stellar products finally pick up the Predator license.

If I can ever get to my CM through the sea of boxes, I think I will end up selling him to fund for the 1/3 Markus since I have the SS P1 and Wolf. The inaccuracies do bother me a bit on the CM, but the finish is almost flawless.

Like someone mentioned in another thread...

We need to get those Chronicles guys on Aliens and Preds

Back