Modern Life VH02-CS (Hugh Jackman) head sculpt review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you've been missing the sixth scale reviews, have no fear - there's a ton coming over the next week, starting with a look tonight at the Modern Life VH-02 CS head sculpt. You can find my review here:

Hugh Jackman Wolverine VH02 1/6th head sculpt action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Also coming is the Poppies and the People's Choice voting for 2014! We closed up the nominations process last week and I'm working diligently on creating and testing the ballot for both awards. I should have the ballot ready by mid-week, so get prepared to vote! There's a ton of great choices this year, and I expect every race to be very tight.

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Interesting. I just saw there other sculpts, Henry Cavill, Tom Hardy and Daniel Craig. As much as Hot Toys fall short in gaining Hugh Jackman likeness, Hot Toys has the intricate hair, finer details and better paint apps that elevate it. The modern life Wolverine sculpt in the pictures looks like a work in progress.

In a perfect world you would have the Hot Toys workmanship and Modern Life's attention to likeness. I have to say their Tom Hardy Mad Max head sculpt looks great.

Back