• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow 1:6 LOTR Exclusive figures - Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan.never

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling my Sideshow LOTR collection of three figures. All three figures are exclusive versions, and all come with some additional non-stock accessories. They have been displayed inside a closed glass cabinet, dust and smoke free, never played with. All are carefully packaged in their original boxes.

Here are some details about each of them:

1. Aragorn
Only part that is missing is a stock knife, but this is replaced with even better Elvan knife of Strider (of which one strap on the dagger scabbard has come unglued). This is an EXCLUSIVE version with a Pipe and Striders Cloak.
Additional parts that come with this set that were not included in the original Sideshow release are Lothlorien Elvan Cloak and a complete alternative Helm's Deep outfit. See pictures below for details.
For him I am asking for 90 euros + PayPal fees + shipping fees. Shipping would be around 25 euros for European Union territory, and about 35 euros for the rest of the world.

2. Boromir
This is an EXCLUSIVE version with an severed orc head. One ear on the orc head is chipped (see pictures for additiona details)
Additional part that come with this set that was not included in the original Sideshow release is Lothlorien Elvan Cloak. See pictures below for details.
For him I am asking for 80 euros + PayPal fees + shipping fees. Shipping would be around 25 euros for European Union territory, and about 35 euros for the rest of the world.

3. Legolas
This is an EXCLUSIVE version with a Lothlorien Elvan Cloak.
Additional parts that come with this set that were not included in the original Sideshow release are an alternative white bow and a fabric quiver. See pictures below for details.
For him I am asking for 80 euros + PayPal fees + shipping fees. Shipping would be around 25 euros for European Union territory, and about 35 euros for the rest of the world.

If you take all three I will give you a discount - all three figures for 230 euros + PayPal fees + combined shipping (add 10 euros to above mentioned individual shipping price).

Here are the pictures:

DSC07146.jpg
DSC07151.jpg
DSC07149.jpg
DSC07153.jpg
DSC07154.jpg
DSC07165.jpg
DSC07170.jpg
DSC07155.jpg
DSC07172.jpg
DSC07171.jpg
DSC07166.jpg