Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced by Chronicle, a life size T-800 shoulders and head with a targeted price of $499! That sounds very interesting even if it isn't the T1/T2 T-800 we all know and love currently. It will also be extremely limited and coated with alclad as the actual Legacy prop was. If the movie turns out to be decent, this could be a very hot piece. People are screaming XMS left, right and center, but for me, Chronicle are the one to watch with some very nice offerings on the way.

10626193_1546441205615719_566378704769233734_o.jpg

10983271_1546441245615715_7803667351520827586_o.jpg

10914923_1546441262282380_3323605598708927427_o.jpg

Never got one. Really disliked that it was just the head with no shoulders or chest.
To fill the gap, got the blu-ray set with the endo head. This looks promising, hopefully the movie doesn't suck and it turns into a 'Predators' type collectible.

Only problem is this is from Terminator Genesys. If it were the original Terminator I'd buy in a heartbeat at $499. Even $599. Maybe Chronicle will do the original T-800 as well as a TX 1:1. I've wanted those for years, but the SS's are too expensive in the secondary.

They don't have the license to do them currently, although they have stated that they would live to do so, so maybe in future.

Not bad for the price (as it currently stands). And without that ugly 'updated' chest-piece, well I could almost spring for one. It will be interesting to see what other companies announce as we get closer to the films' release date.

Just announced by Chronicle, a life size T-800 shoulders and head with a targeted price of $499! That sounds very interesting even if it isn't the T1/T2 T-800 we all know and love currently. It will also be extremely limited and coated with alclad as the actual Legacy prop was. If the movie turns out to be decent, this could be a very hot piece. People are screaming XMS left, right and center, but for me, Chronicle are the one to watch with some very nice offerings on the way.

For those who don't frequent the other board...

I'm not sure how to feel about Terminator Genisys (urgh, having to type that title...), but I have to admit that is a very nice, tasteful update of the classic T-800 endoskeleton. Then again, if Legacy are doing the effects it's probably by the people who worked on the original way back when.

More info from Paul.
Genisys Skull is at least 50% different than the T2 skull, I have them sitting here side by side and as soon as we can share I will start a post with all of the cool details.

The entire skeleton is 100% different, every part was changed and improved.

Similar yes, the same no......

Paul

yea I am curious to see what this looks like and what the 1/4 scale pieces look like

Good year for Endo fans! This bust and their 1/4 maquette. Also Sideshows 1/4 maquette and hopefully Hottoys 1/6 Endo. Win, win.
And just got a bunch of Neca's Endo's aswell.

Good year for Endo fans! This bust and their 1/4 maquette. Also Sideshows 1/4 maquette and hopefully Hottoys 1/6 Endo. Win, win.
And just got a bunch of Neca's Endo's aswell.

Really good news, and has been a long wait. Will hold out to see what Chronicle's 1/4 maquette looks like before pulling the trigger on the SS.

Really good news, and has been a long wait. Will hold out to see what Chronicle's 1/4 maquette looks like before pulling the trigger on the SS.

It will look like the Genisys version, the SS maquette will look like the T2 version. Take your pick.... Or have both ;)

Back