Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Alien Girl - Hot Toys 1:6 up for pre-order!

Blomkamps version fully realized?!
(Kinda)
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Hot Angel AVP Alien ver.

Didn't see this one coming. Not sure if I'll get this but I hope it means we'll be seeing more Alien/Predator releases than what we've been getting as of lately.

attachment.php

expect this cameo...

in the next iron man movie.lolz

Reminds me of when Todd McFarlane made his own Blair Witch. A totally ******** creation.

The last (and only) figure of the Hot Angels line was released in 2008. It's been 7 years. Didn't see this one coming. But it's good to see HT revisiting past lines.

I'm so confused right now.

What is this.

What is happening.

The last (and only) figure of the Hot Angels line was released in 2008. It's been 7 years. Didn't see this one coming. But it's good to see HT revisiting past lines.

5 more years for the prometheus figures then.lolz

It looks cool, but the high heels and sexed-up 5-year-old anime face will definitely make this a pass for me.

I guess I'm the first to notice the queen alien head at the bottom corner of the picture. Hmmm...

It was announced in early July 08 and released at end of Sep. 08... so to be precise it's 6.5 years

Base?....
It looks quite a bit smaller than 1/6.

If I remember correctly the queen's head is 9 feet long. So from mouth to crown it should be much taller than this figure, but in the photo it looks like it would come up to around her shoulder or so.

But who knows. :dunno

Another observation - it looks like most of the "alien" parts (arms, shoulders, back fin and tubes) are reused from the Big Chap figure.

Bit of a niche figure in my view, shame to see this prioritised over Chopper, Wolf, P1, Ripley, Warriors imho.

It looks cool, but the high heels and sexed-up 5-year-old anime face will definitely make this a pass for me.

I guess I'm the first to notice the queen alien head at the bottom corner of the picture. Hmmm...

I didn't notice it until you said it. We might have hope!

Regarding this figure.. well it's a waste of plastic to me but to each his/her own..

The Last "Hot Angel" was She-Predator Machiko from the AVP line. Which was essentially the Alexa Woods character from the AVP movie "merged" with the Machiko Noguichi character from the excellent Dark Horse comics Aliens vs. Predator series. In the comic series, Machiko is accepted into the Predator hunting clans because she helps the lead Predator hunter defeat the Aliens and that Predator "marks" her with his clan symbol before dying. They essentially took the comic character's storyline and merged it with the movie character's (like when Scar marks Lex at the end) to give some backstory to the figure.

Machiko was the first in a "new line" which Hot Toys had done nothing with because they were too busy with endless Batman, Joker and Iron Man figures. But it looks like they're bringing it back and since they did a Predator "Hot Angel", I suppose it's fair to start with an Alien Xeno-girl.

I wonder if they'll do another Predator girl, seeing as it has been years since Machiko was released.

Back