Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Likely $300+ though, geez. I'd sell figures to be able to get one though I think.

Ah just found em. They look nice for sure and its a very pleasant surprise! Sculpt is pretty cartooney but with the helmet on, it'll suffice. I need some 2001 in my collection!

Ah just found em. They look nice for sure and its a very pleasant surprise! Sculpt is pretty cartooney but with the helmet on, it'll suffice. I need some 2001 in my collection!

Yup, so long as the sculpt holds up behind the helmet that's good enough for me too.

I'm all for supporting smaller companies --BUT - the Keir Dullea looks like a photoshop sculpt. And those suits definitely look like Twinch Squad suits, which were just sold for about $550 each last year through Monsters in Motion - probably by the same guy who ripped off hundreds of people a few years ago.

Last edited:
I'd like to get these. Wonder why it has the Phicen logo. If it's distributed through them then I'll feel a little more comfortable.

I'd like to get these. Wonder why it has the Phicen logo. If it's distributed through them then I'll feel a little more comfortable.

GoHero, Phicen, Executive Replicas are all in partnership on a lot of figures going forward.

I'm all for supporting smaller companies --BUT - the Keir Dullea looks like a photoshop sculpt. And those suits definitely look like Twinch Squad suits, which were just sold for about $550 each last year through Monsters in Motion - probably by the same guy who ripped off hundreds of people a few years ago.

:( I hope that's not the case on either count. I can't remember those other suits exactly but these look a bit better made I thought when I looked at them - they hang better and the detailing is sharper. Could just be my brain playing tricks on me though. You picked one up though didn't you Dave?

:( I hope that's not the case on either count. I can't remember those other suits exactly but these look a bit better made I thought when I looked at them - they hang better and the detailing is sharper. Could just be my brain playing tricks on me though. You picked one up though didn't you Dave?

Yep. I have one - every detail on those protos is exactly the same as the Twinch I got, except the paint isn't peeling off the gloves on those prototype photos. And if you add in the $800 I paid in 2003(?) for 2 suits I never got, the Twinch cost me $1350.

Yep. I have one - every detail on those protos is exactly the same as the Twinch I got, except the paint isn't peeling off the gloves on those prototype photos. And if you add in the $800 I paid in 2003(?) for 2 suits I never got, the Twinch cost me $1350.

Ugh, that's no good. That certainly casts a different light on these.

I'll believe it when I see it on shelves.
$300 seems way too much for something like this. There's no reason these can't be under $200 now.

That was just a figure I grabbed out of the air based on the price of the Rocketman figs. No fact in it at all, sorry.

Back