Prop ALIENS PULSE RIFLE Airsoft 1:1 Replica.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
aeg-mtx-pulserifle.jpg

Just picked this one up.
Exact Replica, 1:1 scale airsoft electric pulse rifle
Comes in 3 colors - Original, khaki, and camo.

Right now on sale for 279.00, plus free US shipping with code FREESHIP
You can get one HERE.

Looks good, and if you are into airsoft - Seems to be a solid performer.
Here's a good review, found on youtube:

Attachments

• aeg-mtx-pr.jpg
    aeg-mtx-pr.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,137
I can definitely recommend picking one of these up. I got one from the same company years ago and I love it. It's not 100% screen accurate, but pretty damn close. The differences are small in my opinion, only stuff a Pulse Rifle prop builder would notice.

The weight is heavy due to the fact the the Thompson machine gun it's built around is actual metal, giving it a real prop feel. The shroud is plastic as well as the Spas shotgun cage with pump action handle. If so inclined to get really authentic you can get those real parts used and change them out... But that's a whole other story. A bit or work.

With a few steps this gun can be massively improved and made to look a lot more like the actual prop.

First thing was getting rid of the bright orange barrel caps. Fortunately those are just orange plastic that is glued onto the barrels, I was able to just use a pair of pliers to carefully pull those off.

Then I repainted the shroud, the green tone is a little off for my taste. I just masked off the rest of the gun and spray painted the shroud a more accurate looking olive drab.

Then painted the Spas section a black to match the rest of the gun body, as it is out of the box the Spas section was a lighter color and looked odd.

Then just a matter of adding some silver paint on the edges to give that worn and beat up look the rifles had in the movie.

For display you can pick up some tool wall mounts a Home Depot. They work great as they support the heavy weight and are barely noticeable when the gun is mounted.

For the price, you can't go wrong with this thing. Especially considering what these replicas can go for, rather the HCG one or a custom built. Yikes.

Plus the added fun factor of it being a full automatic electric airsoft gun is pretty sweet. I got it as a display piece, but definitely took it out a few times in the back yard to cut down some Pepsi cans for target practice. ..and yes, the ammo counter does count down with each shot.

You'll love this thing if you're an Aliens fan. :yess:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hey Snake, thanks for the input. Waiting for mine, supposed to be here Wed.
Was thinking to just rest it on the magazine area since it seems to be well balanced, but will use your idea with the tool hangers, save the flat to display figures instead.
Oh, also stealing your silver weathering solution :) No painting skills here, so will just use a sharpie silver marker on edges and corners :)

Always wanted one, but the HCG resin replica is way out of my price range, if you find one.
This, firing replica with real Thompson parts was a no brainer at $280.

You won't be disappointed with it, the weight feels great in hand. Even if it's a little heavy on the backend due to the plastic shotgun section up front. It feels awesome to hold.

I had wanted a Pulse Rifle for as long as I can remember.

I had originally ordered one of the Icons pieces before they imploded. Got burned on that as I never got the rifle or a refund. Grrr...

I vowed one day I'd have a Pulse Rifle. Lol

I can definitely recommend picking one of these up. I got one from the same company years ago and I love it. It's not 100% screen accurate, but petty damn close. The differences are small in my opinion, only stuff a Pulse Rifle prop builder would notice.

The weight is heavy due to the fact the the Thompson machine gun it's built around is actual metal, giving it a real prop feel. The shroud is plastic as well as the Spas shotgun cage with pump action handle. If so inclined to get really authentic you can get those real parts used and change them out... But that's a whole other story. A bit or work.

With a few steps this gun can be massively improved and made to look a lot more like the actual prop.

First thing was getting rid of the bright orange barrel caps. Fortunately those are just orange plastic that is glued onto the barrels, I was able to just use a pair of pliers to carefully pull those off.

Then I repainted the shroud, the green tone is a little off for my taste. I just masked off the rest of the gun and spray painted the shroud a more accurate looking olive drab.

Then painted the Spas section a black to match the rest of the gun body, as it is out of the box the Spas section was a lighter color and looked odd.

Then just a matter of adding some silver paint on the edges to give that worn and beat up look the rifles had in the movie.

For display you can pick up some tool wall mounts a Home Depot. They work great as they support the heavy weight and are barely noticeable when the gun is mounted.

For the price, you can't go wrong with this thing. Especially considering what these replicas can go for, rather the HCG one or a custom built. Yikes.

Plus the added fun factor of it being a full automatic electric airsoft gun is pretty sweet. I got it as a display piece, but definitely took it out a few times in the back yard to cut down some Pepsi cans for target practice. ..and yes, the ammo counter does count down with each shot.

You'll love this thing if you're an Aliens fan. :yess:

View attachment 155812View attachment 155813View attachment 155814View attachment 155815View attachment 155816View attachment 155817

That's awesome!! Great display!

Bookmark the page, and check it periodically, it gets in and out of stock frequently. It was still in stock when I've made the post, an hour ago :(

Wish I could order one, but being in Australia with our gun laws is a no go. It would be cool if they made a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. To display those two together would be awesome!

Ordered mine (firing one)

Thinking about getting another one so I can get it repainted brown.

Back