XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base needs some work and don't like the tactical pants look as much, but if everything pulls together I will forego the SS version. It would have been nice to see some options on the pose earlier. Not that this one is bad (it's better than the Sideshow IMO), just want to get the best possible.

The base is still under construction but 100% buying

The PF was a let down this on the other hand is looking great. Another future grail in the making by the looks of it :)

Seriously though. Slow it down XM, I can't keep up lol

Love these updated costume designs that XM does. They're subtle and give their heroes a real life element to them. Also differentiates their statues from other companies and really shows of the artist's creativity. This is a must buy for me as I don't own any 1/4 Daredevil and ss let me down with their unicycle riding Daredevil.

Love the pose. Hate the costume.

Agreed, aside from the Mask and the obvious DD nothing about the costume reminds me of Daredevil, not even the Armored version. I will say the head sculpt looks great, much better than most of the others they've done, aside from Thanos. The pose and costume need work.

Love these updated costume designs that XM does. They're subtle and give their heroes a real life element to them. Also differentiates their statues from other companies and really shows of the artist's creativity. This is a must buy for me as I don't own any 1/4 Daredevil and ss let me down with their unicycle riding Daredevil.

Real life element, if Daredevil did half the Gymnast type moves he does in tactical pants he'd split the seams, how's that for a real life element.

Costume and pose are merely ok - I was hoping for something a lot better than the SSC DD PF, based on the other great designs we've seen from XM.

Great sculpt, pose, & base, but am not too crazy about the heavy boot/army pant look. DD should be depicted in a sleeker costume design, so as to showcase his grace & power. Other than that(?), another fantastic sculpt from the never ending amazement being provided by XM Studios.

Back