Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediSword

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Darkseid - Premium Format Figure pre-order!

This is by far my most anticipated character and I will die a happy man.

Please.comment and pics will be up as soon as is possible.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited for this beast as well...he'll be ready to face Superman in an epic showdown.

Good call Jedi! But I thought that we still have a few more days yet. :lol

This is my number one most anticipated statue! I hope that the eyes can be lit up and the arms can be switched out for his iconic arms behind the back boss pose.

I'm excited for this beast as well...he'll be ready to face Superman in an epic showdown.
Dude holy ****! Supes' Ex pose and head sculpt (eyes and all) are already perfect for a faceoff, now to get the custom display commissioned lol
I think this is being revealed on the 5th.
I hears that it'd be after the Spidey reveal and that there'll be another SW reveal on the 5th
Gonna be at least $600. Darkseid lsf and life size bust would be great too.
At LEAST! It could be over $700 if it has some real sweet switchouts and and amazing EX, I'd pay the loot for the greatest Darkseid statue ever!
Damn you, JediSword :thwak I thought pics were up. :mad:
Hahaha :lol sorry Zod man lol! They will be sooner than later :) its just a waiting game now

Good call Jedi! But I thought that we still have a few more days yet. :lol

This is my number one most anticipated statue! I hope that the eyes can be lit up and the arms can be switched out for his iconic arms behind the back boss pose.

:hi5: bro I'm so excited man, I have wanted a Darkseid since I PO'd Batman!

I would love it if they did a switch out of the arms like that! I'd pay the extra money if they would. The eyes, I'm thinking that if the Omega beams are the Ex then it'll be similar to Superman's. Would be nice if they would do something like what they did for GL

They could use the heat/beam-energy around his eyes as a solid looking piece to get the light up done right like in the pic
85dc30135404cb4888361828dc42f825.jpg

Come to think of it, wouldn't mind this entire thing as a statue, torn spine and all (it IS DC so you never know man *fingers crossed* for something EPIC)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Can't wait for the reveal on this piece. Easily my most anticipated upcoming PF. Now I just need a Deathstroke PF.

I am hoping this is a classic version of Darkseid. Hopefully with a nice Kirby-inspired head sculpt and killing glove, maybe as part of the exclusive.

dcuc12_dark7.jpg

darkseid1.jpg

And I would love a Kalibak, Steppenwolf, and Orion PF also. Awesome New Gods stuff!

Man, I hope not. I'm getting tired of all these characters just sitting on their cans. I want a standing Darkseid.

The character design, not the chair...

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind if he was sitting; I've never had a statue in a chair.

God knows we could use some ****ing variety.

I would still probably get a sitting Darkseid but that hasn't been the norm with the DC line. I want him standing and menacing with omega beam eyes!!

The look, not the chair...

But I wouldn't mind if he was sitting. I've never had a statue in a chair.

God knows we could use some ****ing variety

If you want a sitting Darkseid PF then I hope you get one...when they decide to revisit the character. I've never been fond of sitting statues. Over the years there are only 2 that come to mind that I like. XM Magneto and the Ultron COM. The rest have been meh for me personally.

I would still probably get a sitting Darkseid but that hasn't been the norm with the DC line. I want him standing and menacing with omega beam eyes!!

Standing and menacing sounds damn good to me.

Back