Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Red Sonja - Sideshow Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

preview_RedSonja2PF1.jpg

12 Day of Sideshow tease. Looks like an entirely new PF, forest theme compared to the snow based one from this year.

I will update once I find out if it's entirely new or a variant. Though it sounds entirely new as they said, "continuing the story". Once Alex or Igo comments, we'll know.

Edit: Alex said that no variants are announced on 12 Days, so this is entirely new.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great statue. If they can recreate another version, it could be epic.

That was this 8 inch one SS did a ways back.

901279_press01-001.jpg

Michael_Turner__s_Red_Sonja_by_Joy_and_Tom_Snyder.jpg

Or something like this would be hot ........Damn.

red_sonja06.jpg

Hopefully Sideshow fixes her proportions if they're basing it on that cover. Her waist, her thighs, her breasts--her proportions make no sense.

Hopefully Sideshow fixes her proportions if they're basing it on that cover. Her waist, her thighs, her breasts--her proportions make no sense.

But that was the beauty of Turner's artistic style! Much the same way as J Scott Campbell's Spidey collection. If they do that cover, I would want them to stay true to Turner's style. It better match that cover exactly.

Back