Statue ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
WIP Death Dealer III Frazetta
Artist: Caleb NEFZEN
ARH Studios Collectibles

Last edited:
Re: Merry Christmas from ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III

not sure I like that much of his thigh showing unless it's based on a specific painting. Looks rather female-ish. Other than that, looks better than the other offering to me.

Re: Merry Christmas from ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III

Ok I had it wrong it is red glowing eyes
I thought it was a face but the eyes glow
So are you fellows considering something like a ruby for eyes ?

not sure I like that much of his thigh showing unless it's based on a specific painting. Looks rather female-ish. Other than that, looks better than the other offering to me.
You must not like Spartacus, The 300, Gladiator, or typical Roman soldier/gladiator armor...

r_gladiators.jpg

And it is based on a specific painting. :slap

Frank-Frazetta-DD3.jpg

Its nice you guys are working on the second Death dealer but when are you going to put the FIRST one for purchase?

This one looks like it'll have a large footprint. Looks awesome nonetheless.

SOLD !

This one looks like it'll have a large footprint. Looks awesome nonetheless.

The footprint is being adjusted, remember this is WIP
Updates to be shown soon, much more detailed now

Guys if you like to see it being painted and everyday progress is shown on Youtube:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyOsKoARnVEkea1lWlaQHw[/video]

Averone can you post the picture you used so we can see how close you got ?

I think it looks good my only gripes are I think the eyes are too close together, and should be farther apart on the helmet, and I would have also liked if the base mimicked the water scene in the painting more

Frank-Frazetta-DD3.jpg

Last edited:
Back