1/6 Hot Toys - Captain America 2 - Falcon photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jingoBell

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Awesome figure with awesome wings:clap
Sorry don't have as much photos this time.

DSC_1039_zps32eda895.jpg

DSC_1052_zps2e504433.jpg

DSC_1047_zpscf86d44b.jpg

DSC_1050_zps8a9567ed.jpg

DSC_1032_zps9cb72f93.jpg

DSC_1022_zpsf749797b.jpg

DSC_1017_zpsde81bb7e.jpg

DSC_1013_zps3cac4117.jpg

DSC_0999_zps2b5659e3.jpg

DSC_0984_zpsd1e0b953.jpg

DSC_1006_zpsb7be70de.jpg

Great poses and photos :clap

Been on the fence with this figure since day one and still haven't cancelled..........think he's gonna be a keeper.

Great pics man. I'm really looking forward to this figure. I still think the jet pack looks the same as starboosts.

I am wondering if the body will easily swap. If so I'm thinking I'll try using the cm toys muscle body.

Don't see facial likeness,not even a little bit.

Not perfect but it's not out of left field. It's the first time with that actor. Usually takes a couple shots to zero out the rifle. Looks more like mackie then it looks like Phillis diller. So it's not all bad. Lol I can see where it's him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....sculpting a likeness is one of the hardest things to do in art. Period. Does that mean I would not expect improvement if they do him again? No. Does it mean I would not prefer a completly accurate likeness? No.

That said, I've seen two sculpts placed side by side of the same actor. One a lifecast (a mold of the actors face) and the other a hand done sculpt that intentionally got a few areas wrong (supposed to be better like if he had plastic surgery) and people still thought the sculpted one looked more like the actor. Both 1:1 scale. And most the time people are comparing the figure to some mental image they have. Most the time, not always mind you. So that plays a role in how you perceive the HS.

Looks great! Still he's not going to be apart of the collection. Need to cut back.

The prototype was perfect to me, but this does look off. It's the face shape around the eyes, I think.

Back