Statue Hera Greek Mythology - Yamato USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see anything on this, but just saw this on BBTS while ordering some things. She looks great, especially as a mythological piece. Really hoping they crank out more as I haven't seen some of the major Myth ball players I was hoping from ARH. I wish she was more 1/4 as I could definitely pack this with Wonder Woman PF.

Any one else order this?

YAM10640.jpg

YAM10640.jpg

YAM10640.jpg

Thanks for posting Doc, I love Greek mythology so this is definitely cool...

Athena is next, and Hera clothes are removable. There is a thread in statue forum were the sculpter participates in.

What I got from the description is that it's a new line. I also am 100% sure it will only be a female line. I hardly see anything male from Yamato.

As for nudity, I think breast will only be visible, but I do believe they released one piece completely nude. The way Her a is, I'd say she could be completely. She's 15 inches, not bad for a 200 buck price tag.

Didn't see anything on this, but just saw this on BBTS while ordering some things. She looks great, especially as a mythological piece. Really hoping they crank out more as I haven't seen some of the major Myth ball players I was hoping from ARH. I wish she was more 1/4 as I could definitely pack this with Wonder Woman PF.

Any one else order this?

YAM10640.jpg

YAM10640.jpg

YAM10640.jpg

The item is up for preorder on the Yamato USA website Yamato Toys USA

Liking this. A little pricey for a 1/6 statue. So I'm waiting to see some in-hand pix before pulling the trigger. It looks like Athena & Aphrodite are going to be next in the series.

athena.jpg

10320611_817834054939055_8621333757842470084_n.jpg

Got to keep a eye on this line.

Picked her up today ( along with LUNA). She is beautiful and stunning from every angle. She went together easy, she has magnetic connections for the arms. I just have 2 very minor issues. First only her back foot is pegged into the base, so she is a little wobbly . Second, she has cast off clothes, But there are no instructions on how to remove them. BOO! Overall She is a high quality piece (No pun intended!)

DSC04368-1.jpg

DSC04383-3.jpg

DSC0441-5.jpg

DSC04389-2.jpg

DSC04392 4.jpg

DSC04446-7.jpg

Back