hotttoys aliens, queen, predalien etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator and Alien lines could probably will be "ignore" by Hot Toys now since they are busy for the Ironmen and Star Wars...sad.

Predator and Alien lines could probably will be "ignore" by Hot Toys now since they are busy for the Ironmen and Star Wars...sad.

Just because they are doing iron man and star wars figures doesn't mean they will be ignoring the aliens and predators lines. They are a big enough company to cover all lines. Don't forget in the last year they have given us the ancient predators and elder predator also. They have already covered the predator lines pretty well with updates. All that's needed now is the remake of the classic original predator. In terms of the aliens lines i'm sure we'll be seeing updates soon. Its still a very popular franchise and a sure money maker for ht.

Too funny! :rotfl
You guys are right though. Even when the Xenomorphs were in style, they were neglected by HOT TOYS.

Where are the New Born, Resurrection warrior, Queen, and Prometheus figures? We didn't even get them the 1st time around. So I have less hope we will see them in a 2.0 phase.

And yet we get batmobiles, Iron Mongers, Flying aircraft carriers, and recently a hulkbuster.
All of which are more accurate than any alien figure we've gotten ever.

If they ever release the Ripley figures I'm sure more aliens will follow. The key here is Ripley, which they showed at SDCC and 6 months later still no word on her preorder.

Yeah I'd get a Ripley and a new Big Chap, but probably not just a Ripley.

I'd say YES, but it's going to be a while.

Hot Toys started out their Movie Masterpiece line with Aliens and Predators. Reportedly, Howard Chan is a HUGE Predator fan (hence why we got so many).

Hot Toys has also shown they like "redoing" figures. The early Aliens and Predators are a testament to this as they redid their earlier Predators into newer 2.0 versions once their talents and handle on products got better. I think they do indeed want to redo the Aliens but they have some HUGE quality issues to deal with, mainly rubber (and loose joints, easily correctable if they go to ratchet joints, like on the Hulk figure). The older figures' rubber has worn down and Hot Toys has been having CONSTANT challenges with rubber (look no further than the recent "oily" TDK Batman issues). I don't really think they've found a solution to it just yet. Hopefully, they're experimenting right now but they have PLENTY of other figures upcoming that will be keeping them all busy for a while.

I think you'll see the occasional Alien or Predator figure come out, like the newer Ripleys. But when an Alien figure finally comes out again, HOPEFULLY, Hot Toys has a solution to their rubber issues.

If they can just do the aliens like neca it will all be fine as much as I like the rubber I've had the mouth rip on my aliens and the wear on the paint just make aliens like neca and it will be fine

I would like to know what the hold up is on Chopper Predator. We have a new Scar and Celtic. .It would be Great to finish the collection.

Plastic might just be the way to go. They're just going to have to hide lots of the midsection joints.

Just because they are doing iron man and star wars figures doesn't mean they will be ignoring the aliens and predators lines. They are a big enough company to cover all lines. Don't forget in the last year they have given us the ancient predators and elder predator also. They have already covered the predator lines pretty well with updates. All that's needed now is the remake of the classic original predator. In terms of the aliens lines i'm sure we'll be seeing updates soon. Its still a very popular franchise and a sure money maker for ht.

The 2 versions of Ripley had been revealed quite some times ago but HT still haven got any further news on them yet.
And HT still keep busy for the Star Wars and Marvel things, what make it so long for never announce the new Ripley?
The wait already made my passion down, I rather go for Neca now for Aliens.

The other reason why i think HT could probably not concern on Predator again because Predator had become less popular and have poor sales at many places especially in Asia. And unlike Predator, the Marvel things such as Ironmen are always welcome for the markets. Things might change if there got any new Predator or Aliens movie appear to support.

I do love HT's Predator and Alien, I really hope HT will not forget their passion on Predator and Aliens like last times.
I hope they will announce something new for Predator and Aliens.

The 2 versions of Ripley had been revealed quite some times ago but HT still haven got any further news on them yet.
And HT still keep busy for the Star Wars and Marvel things, what make it so long for never announce the new Ripley?
The wait already made my passion down, I rather go for Neca now for Aliens.

The other reason why i think HT could probably not concern on Predator again because Predator had become less popular and have poor sales at many places especially in Asia. And unlike Predator, the Marvel things such as Ironmen are always welcome for the markets. Things might change if there got any new Predator or Aliens movie appear to support.

I do love HT's Predator and Alien, I really hope HT will not forget their passion on Predator and Aliens like last times.
I hope they will announce something new for Predator and Aliens.

yes for sure,
but the predator & aliens fans are bigger outside the asia region.

hope they will announce soon about new pred & aliens :pray:

Back