Is it possible to get a section for just 1/4 scale action figures..??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Between NECA, HOT TOYS and Enterbay, there seems to be and soon to be, many figures that would fit into a 1/4 scale action figure category.. a section for 1/4 only would be nice...???? Any thoughts? Thanks!

This forum is primarily for discussion of high end collectibles, so NECA stuff is a very marginal focus here. And Hot Toys and Enterbay have only released a smattering of these figures thus far. I don't think it's warranted at this point.

Circle+of+No.jpg

I like some Neca toys and now I'm enraged. :mad:

BCAqYVF.gif

Ben is selektiv. I should have known!

POST 2 (Predator)
Cinemaquette was good but this is OUTSTANDING ! Most accurate and best looking Predator ever !:lecture
THX THX THX NECA

img4576b.jpg

img4572a.jpg

img4573b.jpg

..and of course this ugly baby predator too, but this trash was easy to beat. Even playmobil can make a better one,
:lol

ht-predator-01-04.jpg

The right place for the HT dolls is;

Verstopftes_Klo_bei_Firma_KEIPER_18.05.2010_004.jpg
:monkey4

:lol:exactly:

cyaaa

It's a valid suggestion, but as many have stated, there's not the volume of articulated 1:4 scale to warrant it as yet (unless you count Tonner - we could definitely make it Tonner inclusive). And once the price for the 1:4 Iron Man is revealed I'm sure there will be fewer 1:4 scale fans out there...

We need forums for 1/4 scale action figures, 1/12 action figures, 1/12 scale statues, 1/18 scale action figures, 1/18 scale statues, 1/6 scale statues, 1/2 scale statues, 1/2 scale action figures, 1/1 scale statues, 1/1 scale action figures..... You got a lot of work to do Dave!

Well actually.. there is more than a handful of 1/4 scale figures.... Enterbay Has Batman, Joker, Bruce Lee, Terminator, Battle Dam Term, T-1000, Robo Cop, Mr. Bean, Rambo, Camen Rider.. and a few more, Hot Toys, Has The Dark Knight, Terminator Endo, soon to come Bobba Fett and Iron man.... not to mention more as they arrive. Although not high end.. there are also the Neca 1/4 scales.. which seem to get vids, reviews and photos posted .... I think since it's a newer scale line only a few years old.. starting a home for them now will make things better as the line grows.. I'm sure HT is going to give us more... and honestly I don't see the harm in having a section devoted to these... again just my opinion... I can't see how it would hurt...:)

Maybe as it grows, I could see subsections, but I see no reason to have an all inclusive 1/4 scale section, when there are already sections for a lot of the bigger lines (Star Wars, DC, Marvel, etc.).

i prefer a dedicated Ironman section just for Ironmen. batman can go squeeze in the DC section.

Back