1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Thanos- Hot Toys 1:6

16368284536_edd4f8a0c9_c.jpg

“The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.” Thanos is one of the most infamous Marvel villains in comic book history. His first appearance in The Avengers has already got fans widely discussing the Mad Titan’s role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and in Guardians of the Galaxy; audiences are finally able to meet him fully when he gives his threatening speech to Ronan the Accuser.

Now Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the eagerly-anticipated 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure from Guardians of the Galaxy!

The movie-accurate Thanos collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Thanos in the movie, featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, meticulously sculpted armored body, and Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function.

Supervillain fans, remember to make room for this powerful Mad Titan in your collection!

The 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 22 points of articulations
- Approximately 38 cm tall
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored armor
- One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored bicep armor
- One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic gold and dark purple colored greaves
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored boots

Accessories:
- Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Diamond-shaped base with transparent pillars, Thanos’ nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Hyeong Seok Koh & Eui Jong Kim
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & Yoong Young Lee
- Armor Sculpted by Eui Jong Kim, Seung Min Kang, Seung Soo Yoo & Hyeong Seok Koh
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Throne Sculpted by Kyoung Geun Kim, So Young Lee & Mina Yu

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Oh god here we go. Must buy for me along with Ultron.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

No Ronan?

I dunno..those fellas over in DC have been wanting Returns Batman for a long long time now..

I dunno..those fellas over in DC have been wanting Returns Batman for a long long time now..

At least they cant say "another Iron man" ... that oughtta shut em up

Holy Mother of God...

We get Thanos but no Ronan. Makes sense

I thought Ronan is already dead in the first Guardian movie, :)
Maybe that's why they passed on him...

Doesn't mean they shouldn't make him. He was the main villain in the film.

Wow. I go broke now. :( Forever in debt to SSC lol. :(

Maaaaan. This looks good.

As awesome as it looks, I'll wait for the Avengers 3 version. He'll come with the infinity gauntlet.

Ok, that Thanos is pretty sick.

Looks amazing. Just sucks he doesn't have the Infinity Gauntlet yet.

So soooo awesome. Feels a bit naked without the gauntlet though

Back