1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
16814116519_00ff58c0d5_c.jpg

HKD $3400 = $440 USD (Before Sideshows Mark Up)

“Isn’t why we fight so we can end the fight and go home?”

The path of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron collectibles by Hot Toys continues as the exciting blockbuster’s release date is getting closer! Since the reveal of the prototype at toy exhibition late last year, fans have already been anxiously waiting for this collectible figure, today we are very thrilled to officially present the first 1/4th scale Iron Man collectible figure – the Mark XLIII from Avengers: Age of Ultron!

The movie-accurate 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and sophisticatedly crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands 49cm (20 inches) tall, features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, removable armor parts, and a specially designed damaged Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm.

Iron Man fans shouldn’t miss the chance to add the first 1/4th scale and the most detailed Iron Man collectible figure yet to your prized collection!

The 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- Removable chest armor
- Removable bicep armors
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Accessory:
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a Ultron Sentry with detachable head and arm, Mark XLIII nameplate, and movie logo

Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
** Battery included for collectible figure

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

b7utUfs.jpg

Hot-Toys-Avengers-43.jpg

10862572_10203900847376524_5246135475433579983_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/4 Hot Toys - New Incoming Quarter Scale Figure - Iron Man Related?

They're showing a circle chest RT. I'm guessing it's one of the older suits from Mk1-7. Could be a 1/4 Mk3.

A 1/4 Hulkbuster would be as big as a person :lol

They're showing a circle chest RT. I'm guessing it's one of the older suits from Mk1-7. Could be a 1/4 Mk3.

A 1/4 Hulkbuster would be as big as a person :lol
:lol I'm guessing it's one of the older armors or one from the House Party.

A definitive armor would be the Mark 3 or the Mark 7.

If they're sticking with the "iconic" theme, I think it'd have to be the MK III. Although, I sort of wonder if that hasn't gone out the window with Little Groot.:lol

Please let it be the mk6!!

I think it's going to be either the Mark 3, 7 or 42.

Those are all the smart money bets. I do think the Mk3 probably has the better shot of making 1/4 among those 3 choices, mainly because of the armor reveal feature they're pimping on the DC Mk3, HT could take it to a new level with the 1/4. The other reasons being how many times HT has released the Mk3 and it being considered the most classic of the suit designs.

If it's a mark IV, VI or VII then I'm interested..., not really fussed other wise as I'm quite happy with the 1:6 scale figures. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing a RDJ Stark sculpt in 1/4 scale.

Definitely III, IV, or VII

I'd be interested in 1,2,5, or 7. I have no hope in the SS 1/4 IM line, but this could get interesting....

Is he going to be made with stupid metal parts?

Oh man, this will be an instant buy, regardless of price. A 1/4 Scale Iron Man is loooooooong overdue.

Oh man, this will be an instant buy, regardless of price. A 1/4 Scale Iron Man is loooooooong overdue.

They've certainly made enough busts in the 1:4 scale so it's definitely about time they made an actual figure. :)

Would be super cool - but will not be a buy for me. I have the 1/4 EB Batman & HT 1/4 Bats and that is enough

Back