ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like ThreeZero is showing an unpainted C.H.A.P.P.i.E. at Toy Soul. I'd imagine there's a "no photos" sign on it, but it seems pretty obvious what it is. This is put together from 2 pics from WIP Dept.

chappie.jpg

If you aren't familiar with CHAPPiE - here's the the trailer. From the same director as "District 9"

Love Blomkamp. Liked Elysium too, just thought Damon was miscast. Can't wait for Chappie. Will need to see the movie before I pick up a figure but glad it will be there if it's good.

I am a big fan of Blomkamp...Elysium was a bit of a disappointment for me.
I have hope for Chappie, I like his design and hopefully ThreeZero will actually put him production.
He reminds me a bit like skinny Briareos (Appleseed) and some of the Elysium bots.
What's interesting is Blomkamp has cast Die Antwoord for his movie.

Last edited:
Nice. A new thread for this. Been holding onto the pics I took at the show.

66762db6eec5c300b16eda1c35d5ad27.jpg
119e80c9e47c8c09d269ad8b4c919bea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your Chappie pics Chockles!

Pleasure. I was just waiting for someone to open a new thread so I could post some closeups. Im looking forward to this figure as well as the film. A really pleasent surprise to see a company make this.

Anyone here seen the film yet? What's the general opinion?
I look forward to this figure for the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHAPpie, looks like an anorexic cross between a transformer and macross. I will check out the movie but I don't need this on my shelf.

Please please please get the rights to Gears of War. 1/6th COG and Locust would complete my collection.

As for this figure, looks good. But why waste time on a one time release when you have three guaranteed money making shows to make figures of (GoT, TWD, Breaking Bad). Same with the 1/6th turtles. Sure they look cool.... but honestly what is going to sell more.... Rick Grimes, The Governor, Michonne, Jesse, Gus or four turtles from a movie that many did not care for (although I did enjoy it).

Back