1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Age of Ultron: Captain America - Hot Toys 1:6

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron will begin hitting the theatres worldwide in just a few months! Fans are already pumped for this epic sequel and eager to see the Earth’s mightiest heroes come together again to defend the world from the menacing Ultron! Today we are excited to continue the Avengers: Age of Ultron series and officially present the new 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure!

The movie-accurate Captain America Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted helmeted head sculpt, a newly painted Steve Rogers head sculpt, finely tailored Captain America suit, magnetic metal Captain America shield with retractable handles, and a specially designed figure stand.

Pre-order this famed super-soldier to expand your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!

The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt
- Newly painted unhelmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Magnets embedded in figure’s forearms and back for holding shield
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of shield holding palms with magnets
- One (1) shield throwing right palm
- One (1) shield catching left palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) blue embossed patterned uniform with star emblem and red and white patterns
- One (1) pair of blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads, and red trims
- One (1) brown leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black and brown boots

Weapon:
- One (1) magnetic metal circular red and blue Captain America shield with retractable handles

Accessories:
- One (1) 1/6th scale Captain America helmet
- Specially-designed figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

So getting this. Another Cap to add to the collection!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

I'm waiting to see if they resolve the issues that plagued the TWS stealth suit Cap. If HT plans on just updating the costume and not addressing those glaring problems, this'll be an easy pass for me.

Other than Batman, my favorite character) I have refrained from owning any doubles. But I will probably be picking up this one to go along with me Stealth Suit Cap and Civilian Steve.

Banner is up for Cap. Skipping out on the WS version for this. Costume looks like sweet and the sculpt looks spot on from what we can see from the banner.

Figures for Age of Ultron are being set up now.

10479745_794418293964489_2914386094794960518_n.jpg

10849771_794417077297944_6826222177570342455_n.jpg

You are all over the breaking news, man.

Noice. Kind of a little excited sort of.

This will be my definitive Cap for my collection.

Can't get excited for this until we see what he looks like in hand about a year from now.

hmm. If it's good and affordable, I'll sell GA cap for this one.

Looks like this could be the best Cap to date. Hope it also includes a good Evans portrait. While HT has done a great job of constantly improving the RDJ likenesses, the Evans heads still look somewhat generic IMO. I skipped TWS GA Cap but I'll be getting this one though.

Im getting this looks great.

It's good that they are previewing AOU figures early on before the movies release. Atleast that way fans will have them in hand close to the movies peak months.

Is this one the movie promo figure for AoU?

Back