Asmus Toys Tauriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Has been a while since I come here, it has been crazy with us lately. Tons of works clash together,
so I couldn't come up here and share things with you guys as I use to.
Just short of man-power, hopefully things will get better after Xmas.

Anyway, just want to share the first hand Tauriel photo here !!
Hope you guys enjoy the photos and remember to go to theater to watch the final Hobbit movie. :wave

002.jpg

004.jpg

008 copy.jpg

0092.JPG

009.JPG

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 2,525
Re: Asmus Toys : Tauriel

ahhhh dammit Evangeline Lilly not Liv Tyler

although you could do a Arwen custom if you change the hair :lol

Its not bad actually :clap

Not a character I particularly like but she looks nice. I am curious about what looks like a mix between sculpted (head) and rooted (tails) hair...

Last edited:

Very cool! Excited to get Tauriel. I like what I'm seeing with the hair, myself. A mix of sculpted and rooted hair. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it seems like a good solution. Can't wait to see more!

Excited to hear something from Asmus at long last. And very nice reveal. Eager to see more. But great start.

Welcome back!

Awesome work! cant wait to see the full reveal. Hope to see some photos of Bard soon to:yess:

Nice. I strangely see Liv & Evangeline mixed in the sculpt though. Even stranger, I still like it :lol

Wow.

That sculpt looks pretty friggin' DEAD-ON to me! :clap

Nice work, Asmus!

(The hair and skin tones are a little off, but for a first pic, I think this is pretty great.)

Eager to see the rest of her outfit, too. Lots of overlapping layers to her costume. Hopefully it won't be too bulky.

Fantastic first step, guys!

Nice to see Asmus showing again. Tauriel looks great. Still hoping to see Arwen soon.

Definitely liking the portrait. The hair color seems a bit off, but hopefully will be addressed.

Back