Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace Madan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kotobukiya: Kotobukiya Announces ALIEN ARTFX+ Statues

I am very excited for this, I collect the Star Wars ones and they are excellent. They are 1/10 scale (about 8" scale) are very detailed and perfectly painted. They come in parts and are very easy to assemble. The basic single-pack Star Wars ones are around $50 each, so i imagine the Alien ones will be around the same, maybe a bit more since the Alien is bigger than an average human.

If these are anything like thier Star Wars and Marvel ARTFX+ statues, then this Alien should be very accurate and well-sculpted. Somethimes the ARTFX+ statues even come with alternate heads and swappable arms and legs for additional poses.

Crap, after I posted this i realized we have a subforum for statues, Oh well, they will move it if they need to.

I had an a mini heart-attack at the thread title and... WHAT!? NO PICS? :lol

:impatient:

Looks like I'm going to get a Ripley figure or statue from someone soon. Either Kotobukiya or Hot Toys.

looking forward to seeing their big chap, at least no loose joints, no breakage problems and no paint problems like with neca.hope they do predator too.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to seeing this! Big Chap can go either way, as I'm not a fan of the incredibly clear skull that some manufacturers go for, where it's basically completely clear with a pure white skull beneath it. I'm a bigger fan of the darker tone, where the skull is only somewhat visible...so it'd be great if they went that route!

Hopefully this is kickstarting a whole new line, as I'd love to get some Warrior aliens in various poses as well! :yess:

I love their ARTFX+ line of Star Wars stuff - I have several and they're all great especially for what they cost - I hope the Alien line is just as good!

looking forward to seeing their big chap, at least no loose joints, no breakage problems and no paint problems like with neca.hope they do predator too.

NECA=$18.99
ARTFX=+$50.00
A bit of an unfair comparison, but I can understand the frustration.

Well, you can't really have loose joints on a statue, can you now?
A statue is so much easier to produce, it's not really a fair comparison.

When are we supposed to see pics of this?

Alright,we've seen kaiyodos 20" soft vinyl alien....where's kotobukiya's solid PVC?
If the alien chopsticks are any indication, this'll look awesome.....

In addition to the 1/10 and ice trays and chopsticks,
I hope they also do 1/6 aliens as they had in the past for AVP..... I mean for the DC license they have 1/10 as well as 1/6 as well as all the silicon molding trays.

Still has some work to go but its looking pretty good.

Kotobukiya San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 010.JPG

Back