Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 620 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Default 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Click the link! Buy now!
    Iron Man Mark XLIII - Hot Toys 1:6

The extremely-anticipated, Avengers: Age of Ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...

To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is thrilled to jump start the Avengers: Age of Ultron collectible series by presenting the 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster.

The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I. A special edition will be available for selected markets which includes a LED lighted battle damaged helmet as bonus accessory.

Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to kick-off your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!

The 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure specially features:
    - Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
    - Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
    - Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
    - Approximately 31 cm tall
    - Over 36 points of articulations
    - Contains diecast material
    - Special features on armor:
    - Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
    - LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
    - One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor palms
    - One (1) interchangeable forearm rocket armor
    - Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
    - One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
    - Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
    - Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement

Accessory:
    - A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Mark I, Mark XLIII nameplate and movie logo

Bonus Accessory for Special Edition (For Selected Markets Only)
    - One (1) LED lighted battle damaged Mark XLIII helmet (red light, battery operated)

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
    **Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
    **Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
    © 2014 Marvel.
    © 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by Darklord Dave; 12-16-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Banned

Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Damn already? Well I'll be ordering no matter what.

Wow lol, I had $300 bucks and I was pretty close to ordering the Mark 42. But this seems too good to be true. The movie has yet to come out, and Hot toys still has a bunch of figures lingering on the shelves. Iron patriot is still getting heavily discounted.

If this figure was nothing else but a repaint of the mark 42, to tell you the truth I would still buy it. That is coming from a person who didn't buy the mark 42, I dunno about those who have.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Follow Brainiac On Twitter Follow Brainiac on Tumblr Visit Brainiac's Instagram Channel
    Good news I guess, but its earlier than I expected for AOU pre-orders.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Follow kevb0977 On Twitter Add kevb0977 on Facebook Follow kevb0977 on Tumblr Visit kevb0977's Instagram Channel
    Wicked..., can't wait to see what it looks like (not the dummy mock up though, the eventual real thing).
    I want more MYTHOS Star Wars statues....

... yare yare daze...
    Feedback
    This is cool news... I'll order it as soon as it comes up. But I also see "Hulk Buster" in there, any good news there?
    Hidden Content
    Hot Toys Owned: 144 Pre-Ordered: 45
    *Updated August 2nd 2020*

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I was telling people here earlier that they are going to start pushing figures out sooner rather than later. We will be getting AoU figs by January 2016 at the latest If not before

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    in other words, Mark 43 will be diecast. oh joy
    Hidden Content
    "SPARTANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?."

... yare yare daze...
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxySupreme View Post
    Wow lol, I had $300 bucks and I was pretty close to ordering the Mark 42. But this seems too good to be true. The movie has yet to come out, and Hot toys still has a bunch of figures lingering on the shelves. Iron patriot is still getting heavily discounted.

If this figure was nothing else but a repaint of the mark 42, to tell you the truth I would still buy it. That is coming from a person who didn't buy the mark 42, I dunno about those who have.
    I was pretty close too... The reasons I haven't yet is because I don't really like the color scheme and because i'm waiting for the "Battle Damaged" version that SSC has had a teaser of in their Coming Soon list. I would rather have Mark 43 because it's what I thought 42 should have looked like.
    Hidden Content
    Hot Toys Owned: 144 Pre-Ordered: 45
    *Updated August 2nd 2020*

Yea they had to wait for the trailer with the suit in it. Which will be released with the hobbit battle of the five armies. Once it is shown publicly (the suit) in the trailer then hot toys can put the suit up for PO. They are rushing trying to get the real proto done but have a 42 repaint ready in case it's the photos not done.