Hokuto No Ken and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'Challa

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was wondering does anyone collect these figure? I was thinking about collecting some of them since I'm a big fan of both Manga and anime.

I bought Jotaro Kujo (part 4 version) for like 25 bucks at amiami last month. It was preowned but in mint condition. Figure stand was not even opened as well as all the other accessories. I'm tempted to get the part 3 Jotaro since that's the Jotaro I liked more. He looks okay in white but I want the Jotaro in black/purple.

I collect the Jojo action figure line from Medicos (Super Action Statue) and they are awesome, you can buy without hesitation if you're a fan.

I got a bunch of SAS jojo's figures and I love them! Sooo much fun to pose those guys! Also have a few RAH jojo's figures and love them too! Hokuto no ken...can't think of any good figures besides the RAH....there's revo's but I'm not a fan

jojo1.jpg jojo2.jpg the jojo's and revoltech can semi go together in size (as seen with my custom jonathan figure) but the style of their faces wont fit together unless you can over look that part.

I got a bunch of SAS jojo's figures and I love them! Sooo much fun to pose those guys! Also have a few RAH jojo's figures and love them too! Hokuto no ken...can't think of any good figures besides the RAH....there's revo's but I'm not a fan

The RAHs Hokuto are as good as until the pleather starts falling apart, nothing to do about it, and replacing it is an impossible task. The old Kaiyodo figures are still good.

I collect the Jojo action figure line from Medicos (Super Action Statue) and they are awesome, you can buy without hesitation if you're a fan.

I was thinking on buying the whole thing lol. You know me, I am all or nothing (lol). But argh cash is tight right now.

I really wish mega house would get the fist of the North Star license. I recently picked up the kenshiro rah and he’s nice! Glad to have kenshiro!
357966A0-569F-46B6-9BEB-4EB5367BEADC.jpeg780FF06F-1C61-4478-ACEE-72F722F1F835.jpeg78BE523F-E170-4CC2-922A-3D665DFF2AFE.jpg

I've always wanted to get into Fist of the North Star... but then I'd have to go out and buy this figure :lol

It was new but the leather pants fell apart upon touching them. I replaced them with some tight fitting leather pants I found on eBay. They fit great, the jacket is fine thankfully!

It was new but the leather pants fell apart upon touching them. I replaced them with some tight fitting leather pants I found on eBay. They fit great, the jacket is fine thankfully!

need a shot of the full figure. you took some risk on the jacket when you pull out the pants and put back the new one. IMO they are made from same material just the pants are thinner.

They probably are the same material but the pants just came apart instantly and the jacket seems fine, though I’m sure it’s fragile still. It’s wortg the risk, figures no fun with messed up pants and even if the jacket had fallen apart shirtless kenshiro still works.
F0AF71F7-9A8F-424D-A277-5EDF25759F79.jpg

They probably are the same material but the pants just came apart instantly and the jacket seems fine, though I’m sure it’s fragile still. It’s wortg the risk, figures no fun with messed up pants and even if the jacket had fallen apart shirtless kenshiro still works.
View attachment 378492

Hmm, if there's risk of that I don't think I'll give it a go.

Back