Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"What you gonna do when #hulkhogan is running wild on Storm Collectible !?" — with Hulk Hogan.

Im Excited!:yess:

I was just wondering the other day why no figure companies are doing Wrestling figures. The demographic overlap is very good and getting the license to do likenesses of wrestlers can't be nearly as hard as getting NBA Superstars. I know matching bodies for each wrestler would be either impossible or highly expensive when you're talking about types as diverse as Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, Andre the Giant, King Kong Bundy, etc (I only know the guys from the 80s/90s). Probably not something I'd be interested in since I'm not a big WWE fan, but who knows. I'd get an Andre for a Fezzik bash.

I'd prefer 90s/early 2000s Hulk with the tie dyed pants and boa.
...and 2 versions ..... red/yellow Hulkamania and black/white NWO version.

Won't be buying this, not a big enough fan of the man or the sport. But I'm surprised it took a manufacturer so long to deliver a high-end version of this cultural icon, I hope they do him justice.

Now that Hoke Cogan's in the works, could this guy be far behind?

The-Ultimate-Warrior.jpg

YES YES YES!!! please don't mess this up. Hogan '84 to '87. What would suck: Hogan '90 to say '96.

There's no point in doing anything other than mid 80's and NWO Hollywood Hogan versions. The ultimate debacle would be to pull an Enterbay and do a modern version of him like with Van Damme.

Back