XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SurlyJ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seriously???

This is unreal. This will need it's own room to display.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418102148.669800.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418102163.195955.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418174548.811876.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418174555.978070.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418102213.375177.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome. 12 piece set, 1/6th makes sense, but man completionists are going freak! Wonder how well the separate pieces will stand on their own without the sentinel as the focal point. Really wish xm was easier to pick up in the US (or anywhere for that matter).

That's awesome. 12 piece set, 1/6th makes sense, but man completionists are going freak! Wonder how well the separate pieces will stand on their own without the sentinel as the focal point. Really wish xm was easier to pick up in the US (or anywhere for that matter).

Well it looks like there won't be any solo pieces. It says there are 2 sets, each with a sentinel and 6 X-men.

I can't even begin to imagine how awful shipping this sucker will be.

Colossus vs Sentinel is a set.... the rest 5 X mens is optional.... this is the 2nd X Men Diorama.

there is another Sentinel vs another 6 Xmen diorama.... and all 12 characters and 2 sentinels can be combine together as a combat field.

Sentinels will be over 1 metre tall..... will be released in 2016 onward.

Wow, this is pretty sick. I'm probably out though...I've already made a commitment to my 1/4 scale xmen line and this would just be overkill. Plus, you would need space large enough to display both sets together or else what's the point? I will be drooling over pics for sure though. I also have too many XM orders now and in the future to add this much more to it:lol

I don't see how you would be able to display the entire set without having a gallery/loft or just a wide open spaced room where this could be on an island in the center of the floor.

I wonder how many they will make. This will be highly coveted, but limiting to buyers due to what I'm sure will be a huge expense and the display space most just won't have.

This looks amazing. I'll probably be getting it
I would like to buy this too, i have the space for it and the money if its in parts that is, however i can only imagine how hard this is gonna be to get i mean an 1/4 statue is already insane to pre-order + how will xm sell this with shops like ST? Or will it be XM shop only if they sell part with part.

I think for international buyers it will be an epic quest xD joy

Ambitious and challenging project. I applaud XM for tackling it. :clap:clap

However the price will be astronomical.

Only someone with a ridiculous amount of disposable income will be able to justify adding this piece to their collection.

Back