XM Studios Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusk

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
IMG_432249713614352_zpspf53pmyy.jpeg

N4bFhkc.jpg

"Deadpool - Know Your Universe"

Bonus

Playlist of Deadpool history videos to keep you guys busy until preorder is announced.

Bunch of Deadpool gifs

Hmmmm going to be interesting, but the base would have to be killer to make it worth the price tag.

They can also add value with multiple switchouts and real metal sword blades... or multiple poses.

Super muscular DP.... Yup, the PF was special... This needs to be wow to get buyers to be interested.

I missed out on the normal costume PF from SS so I got the X-Force version. I'll keep an eye on this to see what XM offers but if it's not crazy impressive I'll just get the SS one and probably save some money.

Ive been waiting for this! We all knew Deadpool is coming and I'm hope is early.

I'm good with the SS PF...like others have said, it was perfect.

Not sure if serious. That's just a structural wireframe build.

I get that. So far it just looks like a buff guy with a mask. We will have to wait an see. I am pretty confident XM will get it right when they are finished. I am not sure this pose is going to top SSC though. I am surprised they didn't go for an action pose. In my opinion they are going to have to come pretty strong if they are going to top SSC version. SSC already has a dominate "museum" Deadpool.

I get that. So far it just looks like a buff guy with a mask. We will have to wait an see. I am pretty confident XM will get it right when they are finished. I am not sure this pose is going to top SSC though. I am surprised they didn't go for an action pose. In my opinion they are going to have to come pretty strong if they are going to top SSC version. SSC already has a dominate "museum" Deadpool.

That's not a pose. They all start out like that. This is Thor prelim build.

View attachment 131930

Nothing is posed yet guys. This is just a character mock up design. Still, I doubt I'll be getting this as the SS is perfect. This will have to blow me away to consider it.

Early on critique: I'd say he's too muscular.

IMO, his shoulder needs work. Needs to be rounder ...and the triceps need to be an upside down horseshoe shape. Where the biceps meet the shoulder and where the triceps meet the shoulder needs some work as well.

And I agree, this is still the prelim stages. The musculature and the final pose is still in work.

Sold my PF as soon as I knew XM was making DP. If I had owned the Ex I would never of sold it though

Can't wait to see what kind of base XM come up with for this.

Back