3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Just showed up. 3-5 Days for Crumb and friends creature pack.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack – Sideshow Inclusive Edition (item #21431) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

jlcmsu said:
Cool! Now, to decide how I plan on displaying these without losing them.

I am not pulling them out of the box until I have Jabba and the throne and then I'll put up the whole display....somewhere.

Well I wont see mine till March, fracking school. Ah well it's just as well becasue by then I should have the big slug too. Course... nothing is actually comming out of a box for long because of dust and my cat. Once I get my own home though, it will be quite the set up.

KitFisto said:
I am not pulling them out of the box until I have Jabba and the throne and then I'll put up the whole display....somewhere.

That's what I'm thinking I will do honestly. I will take them out long enough to take pics and review them (probably) then box them back up till Jabba and the throne come in.

jlcmsu said:
That's what I'm thinking I will do honestly. I will take them out long enough to take pics and review them (probably) then box them back up till Jabba and the throne come in.

I plan to buy a TV stand from Best Buy. A black and glass modern one. One for a 36 inch TV. Then I will put the throne, Jabaa, Crumb, Bib, Leia, a 2nd Jedi Luke, 2 CustomMikey repainted Gammorean guards on it and put a custom made acrylic case over the whole thing.

Then I will sit back and wait for a 1/6 SS Fett and hope for a Han in carbonite ( sp ). I may even put R2 and 3PO over on it as well.

Got my notice as well and can't wait to get all of these shipments from SSC, they should all be hitting one after another!

Have this and Jabba on order from Adam so hopefully the little bugger will be here soon enough.

I keep forgetting these guys are coming this month. I'm very curious to see if they were worth the $40.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I keep forgetting these guys are coming this month. I'm very curious to see if they were worth the $40.

$40? Mine was like $25, shipped.

Maybe Bib can hold one in his arms, then have another on his shoulder, then another at his feet--sort of a Jack Hannah feel, ya' know?

Bib Fortuna's Wildlife Adventures! Weekdays at 4:30!

TheObsoleteMan said:
That's a hell of a deal. I sure didn't see them anywhere that cheap.

That's because I was wrong. It was a tad over $30.

Got mine too.

Man, the next 30 days is killer!

Bid
Subject 57
Legolas
Creature Pack
Leatherface PF

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Now bring on Jabba and the Throne!!!!!!

Back