ACI Toys @ Hong Kong Toy Soul 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hong Kong Toy Soul 2014
ACI Toys will bring you surprises! We will have several newest and Show Exclusive items be sold and pre-ordered there! More details coming soon!

Venue: Star Hall of Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC), Hong Kong
Date & Time: Dec 19, 20 10am-8pm, Dec 21 10am-6pm
Booth: D13, D15

acitoys-toysoul-2014-poster-rev.jpg

ACI Toys #1 Toy Soul Exclusive: Knight Hospitaller Banner Holder ACI23sp, Limited 50 pcs. Toy Soul 2014 , Hong Kong.

aci23sp-1.jpg

aci23sp-2.jpg

ACI Toys #2 Toy Soul Special: ACI Action Statue-The Thinker ( Le Penseur ) Bronze Color AD007, Toy Soul 2014 , Hong Kong.
*** Customers pre-order both AD007 & AD008, will recieve a special free gift of David Headsculpt, Only 100 pcs in Toy Soul ! ***

ad007-thinker-4.jpg

ad007-thinker-3.jpg

ad007-thinker-2.jpg

ad007-thinker-1.jpg

Attachments

• acitoys-toysoul-2014-poster.jpg
    acitoys-toysoul-2014-poster.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 959
Great! if you show up, let me know, I probably most of the time be there around our booth or on the stage! Bryan

Great! if you show up, let me know, I probably most of the time be there around our booth or on the stage! Bryan

Cool. I'll come by and say hello plus put me down for one of those Thinkers. Lol saw the preshow event photos and that figure looks sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other one Toy Soul 2014 ACI Toys Exclusive item, The Hospitaller Crusader Knight Special Edition ACI23sp,
now showing in SportX, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Limited to 50 pcs.

IMAG3486.jpg
IMAG3495.jpg
IMAG3501.jpg

ACI Toys #1 Toy Soul Exclusive: Knight Hospitaller Banner Holder ACI23sp, Limited 50 pcs. Toy Soul 2014 , Hong Kong.

aci23sp-1.jpg

aci23sp-2.jpg

ACI Toys #2 Toy Soul Special: ACI Action Statue-The Thinker ( Le Penseur ) Bronze Color AD007, Toy Soul 2014 , Hong Kong.
*** Customers pre-order both AD007 & AD008, will recieve a special free gift of David Headsculpt, Only 100 pcs in Toy Soul ! ***

ad007-thinker-4.jpg

ad007-thinker-3.jpg

ad007-thinker-2.jpg

ad007-thinker-1.jpg

Is this the final look for the thinker? I was hoping for more textures/layers/muscles on his head/face/thighs/legs. To give it more of a natural and rough sculptor. Seems too smooth. Should have a more natural and beaten look as though it's been sat outside and taken a beaten by the weather and pigeons. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exclusive Hospitaller looks amazing. I wish I'd seen that before I pre-ordered the regular version ! Also, do you have any idea on how much the horse for the hospitaller is going to cost?

Back