Disney Nendoroids

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dominishin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone like nendoroids? Saw this Frozen Elsa one and thought it was too adorable... going to be my first nendo purchase.

They're pretty small like 4 inches, but very high quality with some posability.

They're around $40 usually, but this one is under $30 for pre-order at places like amiami.

FIGURE-009283_01.jpg
FIGURE-009283_02.jpg
FIGURE-009283_03.jpg
FIGURE-009283_04.jpg
FIGURE-009283_05.jpg

Last edited:
She's adorable, I'm buying her in hopes of an Anna Nendoriod. There's actually a Mickey and Minnie Nendoriod too but they're very old.

Yeah, they had some great accessories too. This one's a bit sparse in that department but there's not much you can give her.

Anna should come with a bunch of chocolates.

PO'd!

Looking forward to posing these next to the 1/6 figs.

Mickey is LONG discontinued, Minnie as well, so that's why. Anna and Elsa have amazing paint applications, good sculpts, and some nice accessories though Anna's amount is sorta lacking. Good Smile Company also has had to contend with licensing, so that may explain their prices. This happened with their Avengers Figmas, being stupidly expensive ($60!!)

That said, try to find them on Japanese sites like amiami and hlj, they're discounted and coming from Japan, they're better, like $25-$34 at times or something around that.

Last edited:
I have the Elsa Nendoroid so I just had to preorder Anna. Can't wait to pose these two together.

C7svIiDVAAAE22E.jpg

They announced a bunch of Disney Nendoroids they're doing soon, but I think this is the first one that's actually gotten a prototype so far. It looks pretty great! I'm definitely picking Belle up.

EDIT: Oh wait, they also posted one with Mrs Potts and Chip:

C7ziVt6V4AAwXRd.jpg large.jpg

That only makes it better!

Back