Nominate your favorite statue/Premium Format for 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
The first ever Freaky Awards will recognize the best in the collectibles industry as voted on by YOU the fans.

In this thread nominate your favorite statue or premium format figure - this is for non-articulated figural art pieces.

XM Magneto

mag01.jpg

mag04.jpg

My favorite in-hand for the year ..... (as for upcoming, there are too many)

hobbitazogalrg2.jpg

Lots of great statues these year.....

I would popular pick Deadpool PF EX.... but the packaging of XM Captain America wins.

WW, Magneto :huh
Surely you can only vote for inhand/released items as statue of the year?

From reviews and pictures, although I'm still waiting for mine, Gladiator Hulk takes some beating.

I'm assuming Wonder Woman is next year? If so, it's my most anticipated. In fact, it's the only statue I plan on getting now that the Amazing Spidey 2 statue has apparently been canceled.

Yes.

It will need to be in hand in order to be nominated.

But also nominate your "most anticipated" and we can look back next year and see how misguided you were.

Priceless lol

Ok so yes my nomination is ARH's sacrifice diorama…really pictures do not do it justice…it is by far the most impressive piece I have, the biggest 1/4 scale piece…the snake was massive taking it out of the box…and I'm not a conan fan either…i love my apoc and other pieces but the piece really is something special in person. It came with 5 heads…so theres gotta be one that you can find to your liking…as well as 2 alternate battle-axe hands and sword hand…15 different combinations in total of how you can display it!
DSC03599_zps8865baac.jpg

MOST ANTICIPATED: ..this is tough…I have the predator 2 maquette on order, and because it is a rare, SS 1/4 scale predator, plus the whopping $1200 price tag, I'm curious and very interested to see how it turns out…hell for that price it SHOULD rise above the rest imo…it will be interesting also to see how XM's pieces come out once they get into the thick of things. The PCS robocop I have on preorder is also anticipated for me just to see if their paint job can be replicated by the factory…I would love SS to start pumping out 1/4 scale batman rogues gallery as well next year….

Back