10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Let's just hope we don't have to use this Legolas quote when we finally see the figure:

"You're late. You look terrible."

I've now got 3 figures at processing and none have converted to shipping soon - nor have I been charged for any.

Bib, Lorne & Legolas

Just got mine as well! Yippi! :chew

Now, where's my shipping information for my 'in stock' Eowyn figure I ordered last week? Oh, it's still in 'shippin soon' mode. Grrr, argh!

I'm a really late addition to the waitlist, but fingers crossed one comes through for me. If not its the old evilbay :monkey2

Got my notice as well. :monkey5

CAhobbit said:
Now, where's my shipping information for my 'in stock' Eowyn figure I ordered last week? Oh, it's still in 'shippin soon' mode. Grrr, argh!

mebbe you getting the Leggie notice is just "A diversion" away from the Eowyn? (sorry, since everyone else was doing Leggie quotes...got caught up in the moment) :D

Man, my Lord of the Rings shelf was looking pretty spare, I can't wait to add Legolas to the collection. Even scaling back and making a ton of cancellations, this is still going to be a pretty expensive time! Bib, Crumb, Doctor 57, Lorne, and Legolas! Take that Credit Card:emperor

It's about damn time! Can't wait for Legs to ship. Gonna be a crazy couple of weeks for me with SS items.

I got my notice as well for the exclsuive. I'll be keeping him.

:cool:

Back