3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah
Now so has anyone sized a case from cases for collectibles yet. This will be a standalone piece for the most part so Im hopefully going to get a case for just it.

Looks like they are having a bit of a sale over there. A 12 X 12 X 20 is only $70. I just not sure it will be big enough I know Sideshow says its 10X10X18

Last edited:
lando8te.jpg

Dear Valued Collector,

Please disregard the email below, as it was sent to you in error! This item will not be arriving into our warehouse for another 7 days. You will receive another processing notice via email once this item arrives into our warehouse.

Sideshow Collectibles

Dammit :crying :crying :crying

Dear Valued Collector,

Please disregard the email below, as it was sent to you in error! This item will not be arriving into our warehouse for another 7 days. You will receive another processing notice via email once this item arrives into our warehouse.

Sideshow Collectibles

"Always in motion is the future..."

jimmyjamesf said:
I was just about to hit send on the notices when I got the second email. So I guess we wait another 3 or 5 days.
You just saved yourself alot of work.

Going to be hard to explain that I promised I wouldn't buy anything expensive when it shows up next weak......I'm nervous....:monkey3 :monkey3

It feels strange that my second PF ever (first was Leia) will be my most anticipated of the entire saga (with the possible exception of a straight Bespin Luke, which I'm assuming they won't do.)

Its just crazy that the entire SW PF line will be peaking so soon.

Just got an email that it's transfering to the EU warehouse. Man this takes too long time! :(

Back