Funko Game of Thrones Jaime/Brienne review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's taken me awhile, but I'm finally finishing up the latest wave of Funko Game of Thrones figures with a look at Jaime and Brienne. Part of the reason it took so long is I had to get three Jaime's...you can find my review at the following:

Jaime Lannister & Brienne Game of Thrones action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Not a fan of these, but I'd be very happy if their threezero counterparts came in those costumes.

Interesting. Jaime looks almost spot-on to me. I think you're one of the first people I've heard that didn't like him. Brienne is definitely not as good, but that maybe partially due to the paint applications.

^ Yeah, that looks like Jaime to me. Im keen to see someone gives these two a repaint. Someone did the Hound and Snow and they looked great, especially the Hound.

Let me be redundant and say I was really surprised with Jaime's score as well. His figure is the only one I have at this point.

If I had to pick the runt in this litter of figures, it would be Brieanne... hands down.

Let me be redundant and say I was really surprised with Jaime's score as well. His figure is the only one I have at this point.

If I had to pick the runt in this litter of figures, it would be Brieanne... hands down.

I agree, but this is off because supposedly for this wave Funko used Gentle Giant scans of the actors. Perhaps Brienne just didn't translate well when shrunk down to 6" scale, or perhaps she just needs a different paint job.

Back