NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA found a way... Exclusively bundled with the new Diamond Luxe Blu-Ray, and packaged in retro Toy Biz packaging!

batdvd.JPG

$_57.JPG

Batman 25th Anniversary Blu Ray Diamond Luxe with Action Figure PRESALE 12 9 | eBay

Sallah

Looks like eBay took down the listing, and now the seller is gone too? I put in an order before it was taken down, does this mean I'll have to open a case to get my money back? Will I be able to get the figure somewhere else?

From twitter:

There will be other options to obtain the Batman figure w 25th anniversary movie bundle. Details very soon once final

I would be interested in this. Is it (or was it) only available via the Warner Bros. Shop eBay account? Seems sort of odd that would be the only place to get it but that they wouldn't have it on the actual WB Shop site.

Edit: Just missed the post above. Looks like a cool figure, I dig the retro packaging but it doesn't look collector friendly.

The ebay store was being handled by Hastings Entertainment according to my payment, so it is definitely legit. I think it just got so many hits and so many sales so fast that ebay must have flagged it for now. If you paid, you are safe... Your order should ship with no issues. If you did not pay, your order is probably cancelled.

Sallah

Awesome! I don't have Batman on Blu-ray yet.

They need to give NECA the license to make 7 inch figures for the DC films.

Is that new Blu going to be a remaster? Like 4k or something?

Is that new Blu going to be a remaster? Like 4k or something?

Disc 1 is the same as the previous release... Disc 2 features the new documentary "Birth of the Modern Blockbuster" (that I actually had the pleasure of contributing content to). The packaging is also new.

Sallah

Back