Disney Medicom VCD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Its been a long time, I guess since Sideshow ousted its Premium Format Disney Lineup, I have lost interest in getting statues, with my last being Indiana Jones in Pursuit of the Ark. Now I have taken an extreme interest in Medicom Disney VCD Products most of which have been deleted from the market.

I have about 11 Mickey Mouse Vinyl Collectable on order, and have two action figures on order, however I recently got the action figure Runaway Brain and i am disappointed as it broke apart in my hands and am fighting for a refund. This is my worst fear of collecting action figures to many moveable parts which are easy to break, the same occurred with World of Warcraft DC lineup.

I have informed the seller that I wish to cancel my other two medicom action figures. Until than does any body here know if any of the Medicom VCD figures i Have managed to obtain below have any moveable parts or parts that require assembling, I prefer my figures to be one piece.

1. Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Ver. 2 VCD
2. Stitch VCD
3. Mickey Mouse The Worm Turns VCD
4. Mickey Mouse Jester VCD
5. Mickey Mouse Two Gun VCD
6. Minnie Mouse Two Gun VCD
7. Mickey Mouse Rival VCD
8. Mickey Mouse Viking VCD (As far as I know this has a removable hat)
9. Mickey Mouse Fantasia VCD
10. Mickey Mouse Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow ver. 2 VCD
11. Mickey Mouse Comic Ver VCD
12. Mickey Mouse Dinosaur Ver VCD
13. Mickey Mouse Mad Hatter VCD

I will post pictures as they come and am waiting to order my woody.

Back