Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
We all know Hot Toys loves its Terminator figures. Well, it definitely loves Ah-nuld figures. We could be getting another Arnie with the upcoming release of Terminator: Genisys (wow, it took quite a bit of restraint to type that correctly) and possibly, other characters.

But fuhhh...forget about that movie. Which Terminator figures do you really want to see from Hot Toys?

Third thread now? :lol You set it to multiple choices, so I voted protector Reese, Tech Com Reese and T-1000 2.0. If they do a 2.0 of T-1000, I'm sure it would come with the biker outfit.

ALL!!!

600px-Miscte4-1-.jpg

Dont know why Die Cast Endoskeleton isn't on that list, thatll obviously be the most popular choice, mine included. That, and 84 Reese, and Terminator is complete!

I should of voted Other for Future Connor. I mean, he's the whole goddamn reason for the franchise.

XX07YTc.jpg

Dont know why Die Cast Endoskeleton isn't on that list, thatll obviously be the most popular choice, mine included. That, and 84 Reese, and Terminator is complete!

Son of a... :slap

I was going to add that as an option, but I was going through all three movies and previous releases and it slipped my mind. 10 options is not nearly enough! :lol

It's a given, anyway, everyone wants a diecast, chromed-up Endo.

Long time since I saw a poll like this. I selected a few of them needless to say.

1) Kyle Reese 1984
2) Other - T1 Sarah/T2 John Connor

Aaaaaannnnd OK I admit I also selected T2 Clean Arnold 3.0, Tech Noir 2.0 and T-1000 2.0. Just on the offchance. But my priorities are above.

I think Kyle Reese is worth a release all by himself covering his appearance throughout the film. I'd like him to be a densely packed MMS.

T1 Sarah would best be released with a blown-in-half endoskeleton (but give her a clean appearance, we can add BD ourselves if we want)
T2 John Connor would be best packed in alongside a new clean T2 T-800 (suppose I'm kinda cheating there but it makes sense, 2 birds 1 stone)

Long time since I saw a poll like this. I selected a few of them needless to say.

1) Kyle Reese 1984

Aaaaaannnnd OK I admit I also selected T2 Clean Arnold 3.0, Tech Noir 2.0 and T-1000 2.0. Just on the offchance. But my priorities are above.

I think Kyle Reese is worth a release all by himself covering his appearance throughout the film. I'd like him to be a densely packed MMS.

T1 Sarah would best be released with a blown-in-half endoskeleton (but give her a clean appearance, we can add BD ourselves if we want)
T2 John Connor would be best packed in alongside a new clean T2 T-800 (suppose I'm kinda cheating there but it makes sense, 2 birds 1 stone)

A Terminator poll wouldn't be complete without your vote and input, Mr. Dev. I thank you.

conan-bowing.gif

I was a little surprised I voted for all of them. I'd love a diecast Endo as well.

1) Kyle Reese 1984

Let's face it man, if they remade all of them, then we would buy. All of us that hang out in these Terminator threads would love updated versions in packs, so they are all the same style and look with sculpt size, likeness, & paint apps. I want to be able to put these all together without those differences sticking out like a sore thumb.

Let's face it man, if they remade all of them, then we would buy. All of us that hang out in these Terminator threads would love updated versions in packs, so they are all the same style and look with sculpt size, likeness, & paint apps. I want to be able to put these all together without those differences sticking out like a sore thumb.

:exactly: :goodpost:

The main thing for me re: 2.0 figures is the tailoring. The T-1000 and Tech Noir clothing could use an update to the fabric and stitch quality HT is producing today.

I don't agree about the Tech Noir. I was just messing with the jacket on mine last night, and think that's about as good as it gets in the scale.

My choices are the same as from the previous thread: Reese '84, Reese future, T1 Sarah, updated Endo, and updated police shootout (yeah, he was just released, but he's more flawed than Tech Noir IMO and more warrants another attempt, though it won't probably happen). No T2/T3/T4/T5/etc. needed for me.

Great thread idea Yankees

I just put 1 tick next to Kyle Reese 1984 version, We seriously need him to go with all our Arnies.:exactly:
I would also like a T1 Sarrah
&
T2 John Connor.

Back