Statue Witcher 3 - Geralt of Rivia PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greeting Sideshow!

As a hardcore gamer and a collector of gaming collectibles i want to suggest a new Premium Format figure what a gamers community may really like. Im really missing a good quality (i like Polystone/fabric combo) gaming statues.
My suggestion is the upcoming, may the most popular game of 2015 main character: Geralt of Rivia. (Premium Format)
Just think about it (for me its an instant buy). Im new here at Sideshow. Im collected Collectors edition games, but this type of statues not to high quality's. I start digging and finally find you guys. Here is everything in high quality, and im falling love with Premium Format figures. (Im already saving some money to Buy Batman PF and PREorder Boba Fett).
So back to the point a Geralt of Rivia PF would be nice. Dont know how this is working with Video game figures, how you choose one time to time, but im happy with one of this figures.

Some suggestions:
Geralt of Rivia on horse.jpg
Geralt of rivia.jpg

Thx for your time! Have a nice Holiday!

Best regards: Aarch

Ps.: Sry for bad spelling/english.

Dammit, use a question mark in the thread title, man! I almost had a heart attack. :D

...this would be an instant buy for me.

Im new here, maybe some help would be nice where can i put this post?

Im new here, maybe some help would be nice where can i put this post?

Its fine to be in this thread. Its the title that confused us.

Generally you'd only use a title like that - Witcher 3 - Geralt of Rivia PF - if you're confirming a company is making a product and you're the first one to post about it on the forum.

If you're starting a thread like this, the thread title would normally be in the form of a question:

"Who would buy a Witcher 3 Geralt PF ?"

or simply

"Witcher 3 PF ?"

:)

Thx the help. Then next time ill use "?".
But the point is still, im ready to kill anyone for this Statue. Its would be nice Gerat my first Premium Format, but i think im ok with Batman PF too.
In 2015 january i start my new life here at Sideshow and i buy Batman PF. Sadly here in Hungary hard to find a good job, i have an OK job, and i work harder to get a new One, because i want lots of this statues. (And sadly on my wishlist some really expensive Ones. "Wolverine PF, Venom Comiquette, Gambit PF...)

Anyway thx for the help.
Have a good day!

Back