Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evil Dead series w/ Bruce coming

ash should cross over to marvel zombies and make that series instead. :lol

hail-to-the-king-baby_o_3144513.jpg

Please don't suck.

Well, if it helps put you at ease at all.

"Raimi will direct the first episode as well as serving as executive producer alongside Tapert and Campbell. “Ash Vs. Evil Dead” was written by Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi and Tom Spezialy. Ivan Raimi will co-executive produce and Aaron Lam will serve as producer."

So at least it's being taken seriously.

As much as I love the Evil Dead series and Bruce Campbell, I can't help but feel he is too old to continue the character. I'm guessing I'm alone on this.

Woo hoo, gonna have to get Star added to my package. :panic:

Took 20 years, but finally they're actually doing something with it huh. I just hope it doesn't suck.

Oh baby!

Bruce Campbell Reveals Full "Ash Vs Evil Dead" Details! -

This is an opportunity to do something with full street cred. [Fan reaction to last year’s 'Evil Dead' remake] was all, “Yeah yeah, that was nice, fellas, but we still want the real deal.” This is it. Sam’s back. I’m back. [Executive producer Rob Tapert’s] back. Love it or hate it, this will be the real deal.

You’ll find even more – where Campbell talks time travel, his character and making sure they don’t use too much CGI

'Evil Dead' scoop: Bruce Campbell reveals series details | Inside TV | EW.com

Last edited:
Back