[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepurist

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oops, XM did it again. This will be simply AWESOME !

10669080_1465321397021888_34394555411245177_o.jpg

Not sure how I missed Cable from that list of statues they announced a while back but, damn that looks awesome!!

Wow cable! How did I miss this? This could be my favorite Liefeld marvel character ever! What to do? I cannot afford to start back collecting XM........

The details on this are going to be crazy.. This may just be the most detailed statue yet. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Cable looks great. Damn, XM is just so smart. They are going right after SSC's Achilles heel. The Marvel character choices by XM is just spot on. All the Marvel characters SSC is stubbornly ignoring, XM is just jumping on. Cable, Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Phoenix, Mags, Thanos....this list will just keep growing. I wonder if SSC will ever get its thunder back in their Marvel license? The XM onslaught continues.

Cable looks great. Damn, XM is just so smart. They are going right after SSC's Achilles heel. The Marvel character choices by XM is just spot on. All the Marvel characters SSC is stubbornly ignoring, XM is just jumping on. Cable, Dr Strange, Black Bolt, Phoenix, Mags, Thanos....this list will just keep growing. I wonder if SSC will ever get its thunder back in their Marvel license? The XM onslaught continues.

Don't knock Sideshow, they've been busy giving collectors 5 Hulks and a Thor frog Throg thing-a-majiggy, all of which their fans have been clamoring for. ;)

Just saw this and came to check for a thread. This looks so awesome. Wish he came with an arm holding a baby lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah Mike tell me about it :(

I really don't know what to do now... can't afford both though and Cable fits my collection better than Thanos. Oh my...

I had to pass on Phoenix because of Thanos and I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan. The simple fact is that because of shipping charges for international collectors....we are put in a position where tough choices have to made. Phoenix was a gut wrenching pass for me. Looks like Cable isn't going to be any easier. I'd be drowning right now if I bought every XM statue I wanted.

And dude I 100% agree. SSC is really losing some gain like this l. Admittedly not a crazy amount but ppl are taking some serious notice

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back