XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the backwards looking COH for a rear facing display.:lol

Really look forward to seeing the sculpt for her, because I like what I see. Plenty of bulk for me without being too much (love the flexing arm swap), and it looks like she'll pair up with Ms. Marvel pretty well.

I'd get She-Hulk for my Avengers line up. I like the look of this one...I dont remember this as one of the contest submissions, but it looks great so far.

But prices... Phoenix I didn't hesitate at all but I like her way more than She-Hulk. Jean is one of my favorite characters. Not sure I'd spend as much on a character I like but isn't a favorite.

Edit: never mind, I see this is based off entry #23 but XM made changes to the basic concept.

Last edited:
WOW! XM is just on fire of late. Doc Strange, Black Bolt, and now She- Hulk. All of them are going to rock if they look like the concept art each is based off of. I'm just lucky that I'm not a big fan of these characters. I REALLY needed a stretch like this where I'm not agonizing over possibly missing out on a PO or scrambling to scrape up the $$$ for a deposit. I'm still stinging over having to pass on Phoenix. I must say that those of you that do like these characters are in for a real treat. The concept art looks amazing and we already know XM is going to nail the execution of all 3 of these pieces.

yeah I bet that'll change once you see the Digital sculpt. I like the face they designed though thus far. I think what it's really missing is to revise the one piece to show a little more cheeks for that back view pose, and really make those glutes pop with some definition worthy of this gamma radiated heroine.

yeah I bet that'll change once you see the Digital sculpt. I like the face they designed though thus far. I think what it's really missing is to revise the one piece to show a little more cheeks for that back view pose, and really make those glutes pop with some definition worthy of this gamma radiated heroine.
Truth. XM, you guys gotta make that booty pop. If you need some inspiration, I can provide.:rotfl

Love to two middle faces and the one on the left not really feeling the one on the far right

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hmm what makes you think that? The sketch was posted from their 1/4 scale contest they've been running for a month now.

Ok, so I wonder something and I know there are some collectors who have good relation with XM so maybe they can answer my question! XM has Marvel and an upcoming license which is not so appealing to me! They are going very fast with the Marvel line so in a near future they can easily finish all the characters! I know Marvel Universe is huge but do they have a plan about making dioramas? We know that they will not produce mixed-media so they couldn't start a parallel Marvel line! They have two options that produce the movie versions which they begin to make with Iron Man and the other is making dioramas like Hulk vs. Wolverine! Do someone knows more information abut their future plans about Marvel?

Their license with Marvel is only for 2 years... I'm hoping after the 2 years is up they grab a DC or Star Wars license...

XM is killing it with these designs. So much more inspired than the SS Marvel. I love SS stuff, but this XM designs are really taking risks and making them impressive.

Back