Media Overwatch by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Gameplay looks too much like TF2 for my taste...too small scale.

Also seems like it has a dash of MOBA aspect, as far as character ultimate abilities go.

I wouldn't necessarily call that damning, at least for me as I poured hundreds of hours into TF2, and this seems to have enough uniqueness through abilities to stand on its own. I do kind of hope they have larger scale maps/modes for more than a 6v6 though.

Being like TF2 is not so much as damaging, just TF2 was never my bag. I prefer large scale, like Battlefield.

I am not much for hallway shooters. :p

Yup, this definitely took inspiration from TF2 :lol. Looks like a game I can get behind, though.

looked pretty cool to me. tf2 got real boring for me, i didnt get into it but this looks a lot cooler. is this going to be out for ps4?

I'm actually have ingredients a fair bit of fun playing this. Reminds me a lot of team fortress 2 but faster paced and more varying skills.

Been playing the beta for a few days now. Mechanics are good and it has the potential to be huge IF people work together as a team. 95% of matches are of people running in solo and getting killed fast, no teamwork whatsoever.

Loving it. When you are on a well balanced team it's just fantastic. Love playing support - just like I love healing in mmos

Yeah seems like a well balanced game with the classes and different ways you can play depending on your mood. I'll for sure keep my order.

Loving it. When you are on a well balanced team it's just fantastic. Love playing support - just like I love healing in mmos

We played a team on nothing but Roadhogs yesterday....we won. lol

It's a bit quite on PC right now. Most people are using the in game chatbox vs actual voice chat.

I've been trying to get good with at least 1 character from each typeset. But I think I like the defense characters the most. Junkrat is my best character by far. I always use him on attack, and Torbjörn on defense. Mei is also super fun, as well as Bastion. I think Reinhardt is the best tank due to his shield not being tied to a timer. Mercy is great for revives, but I think Zenyatta is a more fun support to play since he has heals, debuffs, and can put out good damage.

All in all, I'm in love with this game. I haven't had a multiplayer game grab me like this in years. Will be playing on PC for a LONG time.

As others have said, when you get a good team dynamic going on with everyone playing a specific role and not just focusing on raising their kill count, it can be really fun.

Bastion turret is OP as ****.

We played one map where we had a bastion turret (me) with torbjorns turret, and reinhardt shielding sitting on top of the car as it moved and zenyatta throwing us heals and our two other guys were just griefers and we absolutely slaughtered the other team.

We played one map where we had a bastion turret (me) with torbjorns turret, and reinhardt shielding sitting on top of the car as it moved and zenyatta throwing us heals and our two other guys were just griefers and we absolutely slaughtered the other team.
That sounds terrible for the opposite team. :lol

We once did a full Bastion team. You can imagine the turret rapeage.

I think my favorite character gameplay wise is Mei, which sucks because I hate her design. :lol

When we're defending, I always run down to the attackers' gate and put block it with a frost wall when the countdown reaches 1. :rotfl

That sounds terrible for the opposite team. :lol

We once did a full Bastion team. You can imagine the turret rapeage.

I think my favorite character gameplay wise is Mei, which sucks because I hate her design. :lol

When we're defending, I always run down to the attackers' gate and put block it with a frost wall when the countdown reaches 1. :rotfl

Haha I do the exact same. Everyone gets ready to attack and thenot the moment the gates open there's a ice wall up. She's a great character and her ice grenade special can be brutal when the enemy bunches up. The thing I love about this game is there's so many characters but they're all unique. I never thought do like being a support character but even one zenyatta can make a mountain of difference.

Back